Net-Jam

i dont understand how the internet works

Message added by Gryphus_1

Moved from this thread that numb-nuts hijacked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 9:02 AM, Deeznutz said:

are all former bw members still banned ? 

Yes and I just extended it another 10 years because I had the displeasure of seeing the name in the forums.

Lunar-1.png

9 hours ago, LuNaR said:

Yes and I just extended it another 10 years because I had the displeasure of seeing the name in the forums.

Besides you only banned my old keycode and my cracked account its not like I dont have cod4 on steam lmao 

7 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

Besides you only banned my old keycode and my cracked account its not like I dont have cod4 on steam lmao 

Lol?

I've never seen anyone use 'Submit reply' in place of a period before. So that's neat. You really are the strangest bunch of glue-sniffers we've ever had.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

40 minutes ago, Gryphus_1 said:

Lol?

I've never seen anyone use 'Submit reply' in place of a period before. So that's neat. You really are the strangest bunch of glue-sniffers we've ever had.

lol

I guess forums here are dead 

7 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

None of us even play cod 4 anymore lmao so you can totally extend out ban lol

Because I was like totally asking for your kinda like um permission, dude...

But you know, clearly you don't want to play:

7 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

You are right though. I've been a bit lazy about scraping the slimy scum off the floor of the server recently. It seems I let it collect additional grime and dust too long. It thinks its being clever and sneaky when really its just been ignored.

Lunar-1.png

4 hours ago, LuNaR said:

Because I was like totally asking for your kinda like um permission, dude...

When did I say u need permission lol

4 hours ago, LuNaR said:

when really its just been ignored.

ignored

21 hours ago, LuNaR said:

extended it another 10 years because I had the displeasure of seeing the name in the forums.

Ignored indeed lol

Since you graced us with the mention of BW again, let me reiterate. You lying cum-stains will never be welcome back here. The reason Flaco isn't included in that is because he's the only I believe hasn't tried mating with vegetables.

6 minutes ago, Gryphus_1 said:

Since you graced us with the mention of BW again, let me reiterate. You lying cum-stains will never be welcome back here. The reason Flaco isn't included in that is because he's the only I believe hasn't tried mating mated with vegetables.

Fixed.

Lunar-1.png

As we can see here some people are so stupid that you cannot discuss, argue, reason, or even insult them because they simply can't comprehend anything that isn't already in their own empty abyss of a mind.

Lunar-1.png

6 hours ago, LuNaR said:

reason, or even insult them because they simply can't comprehend anything that isn't already in their own empty abyss of a mind.

Says the dude that locks you ban appeal because you  disprove all his "reasons" to ban you lol

11 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

Says the dude that locks you ban appeal because you  disprove all his "reasons" to ban you lol

It's been over a year now and not only are you still dwelling on it, but you still can't pull your head out of your ass long enough to read the reasons you were banned, which were very clearly spelled out in your appeal. Dude you really are just adding more and more evidence to your clear and utter lack of brain cells.

I'd advise quitting while you're so very far behind, but I doubt you even know what that means.

Lunar-1.png

19 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

Lol either you're so retarded that you cant read or you are just too busy mating with vegtables to reply 

Seriously, are you just trolling now or are you really this thick?