Net-Jam

BW Ban Appeal

I'm here to speak on behalf of the entire [BW] clan that has just been banned from the Net-Jam (Hardcore) Server. I was just informed by [BW]AndyDrew that he was just banned from the server, reason for ban; "BW". I believe it this is very unfair for just to ban everyone that was not even online at that moment, also, If it is because of "many complaints against the members" there is even proof on youtube with gameplays of BW members, showing that there isn't cheating. 

We've been playing on this server for many years now and been part of its community and out of nowhere this happens.

image.thumb.png.43047eadbf12ed43b544de2dd090d669.png

Hello,

I was away for a bit, and in that time it seems that your previous clan wide ban issued by myself was somehow no longer in effect. I attempted to give you all a chance, since it had been three years, but that was a mistake. I have reinstated the permanent ban on all BW members.

A quick note. I'm not sure how you think being a near constant annoyance to the entire Admin and player base was "being apart of the community". Also, some random Youtube videos in no way constitute proof of someone not hacking.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

How can that be when I just joined the clan last year? I don't know what kind of history you have against them but Banning all BW members? Also, constant annoyance to admins in what way? when 90% of BW doesnt even speak English ? 

What was even the reason for the ban anyway? 

also, do you mind elaborating on " attempted to give you all a chance". I wonder if players like |BG|Dexter, |BG|Cow, rice, *PRIME* would receive the same treatment if they had the [BW] tag Because they don't act that much different when it comes to "constant annoyance to the entire Admin and player base " what about Allackbar?.. if they had the [BW] tag, they would be banned for the things they say. 

We play fair, we only enter to play with you for fun and to share time with people who know how to play well, like all of us ... you have been able to see that our level of play is high but, is this why they ban us? Why do you think we generate inconvenience? where is there evidence of this? I repeat, we only enter to have fun with you in a healthy way and it is not our fault to have a high level of play.

1 minute ago, [Bw]Sporkie said:

We play fair, we only enter to play with you for fun and to share time with people who know how to play well, like all of us ... you have been able to see that our level of play is high but, is this why they ban us? Why do you think we generate inconvenience? where is there evidence of this? I repeat, we only enter to have fun with you in a healthy way and it is not our fault to have a high level of play.

for example rice and amethyst, and prime, they are pros in NJ but still, 

It really seems like a joke if we are banned on a whim or simply for always having the best positions in the ranking of the game.
In a very good way, we ask that we can continue playing with you and that if there is any future problem with any of our players, you sanction that player! We'll do the rest.

Thank you.

So am I to understand Sosa, that you feel you should be exempt from the ban because you joined a banned clan after the fact? Ok, sure, you're unbanned. Though you and the rest of BW are banned for repeatedly recruiting, advertising, team stacking, ignoring Admins and generally being obnoxious.

I tried to give you all a chance considering the clans history, but the leniency was repaid with doing the exact same things in a more underhanded way. We have been far more lenient with you lot than we ordinarily would and that has come to an end.

Also, you seem very impressed with your scores given that they involved camping, wallbanging and team stacking. Not things associated with good players.

G1

Gryphus, Lava Lamp is the king of camping... can you ban him? And other characters already mentioned above.
Can you tell us what you mean by wallbanging and stacking? Who else has recruited people on your server? Can you show us please?
Unpleasant why?

Do you think we've never banned people who donated? We appreciate your donation very much but it changes nothing.

I'm not dredging up months of chat-logs for this Sporkie. If you want to know what all this is about, have a heart-to-heart with your clan members. And leave Dexter and Cow out of this. They have been nothing but gentlemen, to all but you guys, can't understand why... Though bringing up other completely uninvolved players and trying to throw them under the bus, classy.

I think you misunderstood my mention of camping. We're not banning anyone for camping. No matter how much we would like to.

G1

I don't see exact arguments or reasons for our ban, I was talking about making the donation that we had with you so that you can see that we support server growth and that we are competitive players that people like to play.

This is an insult, an insult to the entire Net Jam clan community, an insult we have never committed against you, just a whim.

I hope you have a good day.

I stated the reasons, bluntly. You have chosen to repeatedly ignore them, which ties back into "ignoring admins" quite nicely doesn't it? This was also anything but a whim. I've been resisting Admins and players alike calling for your banning since October. Only recently have you actually given me a reason.

This isn't an insult to our community quite the opposite actually, players who recognize your names will be very happy.

G1

We have only received contempt from other players but we have never received a warning for not playing fair. The clan has never been banned before this server. I have been from the beginning, since our clan found this IP. Some players were banned, we appealed for them and the response was always positive, where you as administrators were apologizing for the error, I don't understand now why now everything is wrong? what is the error? We always have a good relationship of respect with other players. Cow knows us well, we have played together on other servers.

About a month ago one of our players apparently was inviting another to play on our server. We took action on this matter and pledged not to invite anyone else, we did very well, but days later the entire BW clan was silenced. Does this become a nuisance to NJ administrators? if we haven't spoken for more than a month? How could we say something bad if we are silenced?

I agree with Sporky when we feel that this seems rather a whim, we demand evidence against any of our players if there is no fair play, we will expel anyone who does not, we have done it before. We have a good game because we use Team Speak and we know strategy, we have a name for each place on the map and we coordinate attacks with the corresponding team. We do Auto Assign always (In fact NJ only allows that)

Thank you for your time and we hope you can reconsider an appeal.

A whim? Do you chuckle-heads know how much time and effort has gone into not banning you all? Forcing Auto Assign was because of BW. The muting was a last resort to avoid this.

It amazes me that an entire group of people can all have the memory of a goldfish. It's like none of you can fathom anything having occurred before June. Many warnings have been given. Perhaps not to you in particular Indio, but most certainly Sosa.

Those bans you're referencing were an error. Would you like to know the reason for the original ban in 2017? Detailed and verified accounts of BW's antics in other CoD4 servers, from those server's Admins who relayed those stories to me as a warning that I should consider blanket banning BW as they had done. And given the chatlogs they showed me, I banned every BW member without a second thought. Seeing that you all had returned and several years had passed I decided to give you guys a chance, and oh how I regret it.

I can't speak for Cow, but somehow I imagine he wouldn't appreciate being used as a character reference for BW.

So tell me, either you're all lying through your teeth or an entire clan somehow has amnesia, which is it?

G1

You talk for talking, you tell us that you ban us for very general things that you don't even go into detail about. We have been on multiple servers for years and have only had problems with you for no reason.
How can we break a rule if automatic allocation was the only option and they had us silenced?
I do not see logic to your answer.

16 hours ago, Gryphus_1 said:

... banned for repeatedly recruiting, advertising, team stacking, ignoring Admins and generally being obnoxious. ...

That list is just from memory. I'm being general and vague because I'm not about to spend another few hours dredging through logs to provide you with examples of your own behavior and and verbal warnings from us, that you and your merry band of goldfish can't seem to recall since it happened more than 30 days ago.

Are you just not even reading my responses? I know of at least two other servers that have banned you as a whole just as we did and have done. So I'll ask again; are you a bunch of amnesiacs or liars?

G1

it is obvious that we made the mistake of recruiting players.  we accept our mistake, besides that we were silenced.  So what mistakes did we make while being silenced?  Why weren't we kicked out once a month ago?  it's simple you don't want healthy competition and only accept the level of a player like Prime or Sticky Rice.  He is afraid of healthy competition and good play.  I invite you to search YouTube videos about the BW clan and you will only see born talent.  I also took the trouble to check if we have reports for our games and there is none, except one against BW-Colo.  He no longer plays with us.

Esta bien que los banneen, pobres diablos, es increible que se tomen en serio un juego que dejo de ser competitivo hace mas de 10 años, los que entramos entramos para jugar, no para competir contra clanes pedorros, que se organizan por discord, y que aparte, llenan un lado de la tabla, entiendan Sosa, Indio, y Sporki, no juegan ni cerca de bien, solos son una pendejada, solo cuando hay mas de 3 pueden hacer algo... porque por supuesto: estan hablando por discord. Dejen de ser miserables, si quieren competicion por clanes, en el Call of Duty MW 2019 los espero.