Net-Jam

BW Ban Appeal

54 minutes ago, Chupas18 said:

Esta bien que los banneen, pobres diablos, es increible que se tomen en serio un juego que dejo de ser competitivo hace mas de 10 años, los que entramos entramos para jugar, no para competir contra clanes pedorros, que se organizan por discord, y que aparte, llenan un lado de la tabla, entiendan Sosa, Indio, y Sporki, no juegan ni cerca de bien, solos son una pendejada, solo cuando hay mas de 3 pueden hacer algo... porque por supuesto: estan hablando por discord. Dejen de ser miserables, si quieren competicion por clanes, en el Call of Duty MW 2019 los espero. 

Jajaj ese ha de ser algun man que este dolido por alguna violada que le habremos pegado en el net jam haha
Muy rata

Te conozco bien manco, siempre has sido y siempre seras una basura. En bolita todos bien pro, uno a uno no son nada, estoy aqui solo para burlarme de su baneo. Te recuerdo que es un juego viejo sin importancia? ni modo, tendran que hacer llamadas hot por discord ahora. I'll Repeat! POBRES DIABLOS!! JAJAJAJAJAJA. Si tienes el equipo y el juego, te espero en el COD MW, ya te dije. A ti y a tu clancito pedorro, porque ahora que me doy cuenta, todos los que jugamos ahi lo hacemos SOLOS, son los unicos nerds que se ponen a Discord para poder coordinarse...Pateticos? si, mancos? tambien. Baneados???? JAJAJAJAJAJA 

On 7/1/2020 at 5:39 PM, [BW]Indio said:

it is obvious that we made the mistake of recruiting players.  we accept our mistake, besides that we were silenced.  So what mistakes did we make while being silenced?  Why weren't we kicked out once a month ago?  it's simple you don't want healthy competition and only accept the level of a player like Prime or Sticky Rice.  He is afraid of healthy competition and good play.  I invite you to search YouTube videos about the BW clan and you will only see born talent.  I also took the trouble to check if we have reports for our games and there is none, except one against BW-Colo.  He no longer plays with us.

Is it obvious? You're the first to even acknowledge any wrongdoing. Although still not addressing my question.

Healthy competition? Playing against randoms in a Hardcore TDM server is the equivalent to playing football against toddlers. But you lot take it a step farther by camping, wallbanging to an absurd degree and then on top of all that you teamstack with the people you're coordinating with in VoIP... The pride that you all draw from that is astounding to me, and apparently Chupas. lol

To clarify once again, your were not banned for "being good". That would require someone outside of your clan to actually believe it.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Admin!! Dont forget, they use Discord to coordinate, the opposing team plays on their own, no Discord to know the enemy locations. Banning is not a mistake, these guys feel like Pros, but when alone they don't kill a fly. Only with the clan inside and using Discord. Its Nasty and shame!! Thanks Admin.

5 hours ago, Chupas18 said:

Te conozco bien manco, siempre has sido y siempre seras una basura. En bolita todos bien pro, uno a uno no son nada, estoy aqui solo para burlarme de su baneo. Te recuerdo que es un juego viejo sin importancia? ni modo, tendran que hacer llamadas hot por discord ahora. I'll Repeat! POBRES DIABLOS!! JAJAJAJAJAJA. Si tienes el equipo y el juego, te espero en el COD MW, ya te dije. A ti y a tu clancito pedorro, porque ahora que me doy cuenta, todos los que jugamos ahi lo hacemos SOLOS, son los unicos nerds que se ponen a Discord para poder coordinarse...Pateticos? si, mancos? tambien. Baneados???? JAJAJAJAJAJA 

Si?? Dígalo otra vez pero sin llorar 😢 me esperas al nuevo para que te la meta? Lo grabo para que te lo mande tambien haha. Carazorra solo son un par de juegos chikibeibi, siga esperando que ya llego. Muaaa

Usually that Chupa is a person who throws shit just to damage the game and in the BW there is no cheating.  What burns them is that there is competitiveness between us and they don't feel at that level.  ^^

2 hours ago, Chupas18 said:

Admin!! Dont forget, they use Discord to coordinate, the opposing team plays on their own, no Discord to know the enemy locations. Banning is not a mistake, these guys feel like Pros, but when alone they don't kill a fly. Only with the clan inside and using Discord. Its Nasty and shame!! Thanks Admin.

We don't know you, at least not with that Nick, but I'll reply on your comment. Our competition is always between our clan, we all do autoassign, if the server puts us in the same place it is not our fault. Again I want to clarify, the competition is between us, we do not mind winning over other players on the NJ server. Our challenge is to try to get a positive score (Kills - Deaths). In our WhatsApp group we laugh about it, when one of us scores negative in one night.

I also want to clarify, we have always had our own server for 8 years, so if we have a ban here it doesn't matter. We will continue on our server without problem, today we are more or less 16 players in our clan and everyone who wants to play is invited to play.

We have also played alone and it is not our intention to say that we are good, we are not even close to that, we could not compare ourselves to the true players that really are Pro.

Peace and love little boy, I do not have to hide from anyone, I do not use Nicks or false pics, I have children maybe your age with whom I also play. If we can't do it in NJ maybe we can do it in Minecraft. Never mind.

Hace 2 horas, Chupas18 dijo:

¡¡Administración !! No lo olviden, usan Discord para coordinar, el equipo contrario juega solo, no Discord para conocer las víctimas enemigas. La prohibición no es un error, estos tipos son peligrosos como profesionales, pero cuando están solos no matan a una mosca. Solo con el clan dentro y usando Discord. Es desagradable y vergüenza! Gracias administrador.

Ya vallase a dormir Chupas18 que su mama lo va a regañar, Y diga le a su mama que ya no le compre mas jueguitos para que no ande de Lame Huevos ... o por qué razón se pone un comentario en algo donde no lo llaman , SIGUE ARDIDO POR LA VIOLADA QUE LE DIERON EN NET-JAM? Por que otra razón comentaria aqui si no por esa? El pobre diablo eres tu, que necesita estar criticando a los demas para sentirse bien y para recibir un poco de atención, para sentirse menos peor con su vida, Detrás de ti se oculta una persona que critica, una persona resentida y poco feliz con su vida Rechaza la felicidad ajena porque le recuerda que se puede vivir de otra manera. Ataca la osadía de los demás porque le recuerda su falta de valentía, menosprecia los logros ajenos porque le carcome la envidia por dentro ...o es que su mama no lo quiere acaso? y necesita recibir de alguna manera atención? Mejor vallase a jugar su MW que apenas le alcanza para comprarlo ...

Edited by [BW]AndyDrewlen
34 minutes ago, [BW]Indio said:

We don't know you, at least not with that Nick, but I'll reply on your comment. Our competition is always between our clan, we all do autoassign, if the server puts us in the same place it is not our fault. Again I want to clarify, the competition is between us, we do not mind winning over other players on the NJ server. Our challenge is to try to get a positive score (Kills - Deaths). In our WhatsApp group we laugh about it, when one of us scores negative in one night.

I also want to clarify, we have always had our own server for 8 years, so if we have a ban here it doesn't matter. We will continue on our server without problem, today we are more or less 16 players in our clan and everyone who wants to play is invited to play.

We have also played alone and it is not our intention to say that we are good, we are not even close to that, we could not compare ourselves to the true players that really are Pro.

Peace and love little boy, I do not have to hide from anyone, I do not use Nicks or false pics, I have children maybe your age with whom I also play. If we can't do it in NJ maybe we can do it in Minecraft. Never mind.

Your downplaying of the ban you're entire clan has been trying to get out of turned into a little advert for your server. Funny, you didn't have a server 6 months ago, or 3 years ago. Which 8 years were you referring to? Actually there's no trace of BW even existing as a clan before sometime around 2017. Time flies doesn't it.

You may not use other handles, but your clan certainly does. Here they are trying to IP/Key hop to get around the ban.

We're getting in the weeds here. No one has even tried to argue the reasons for the ban. I'm not sure who Chupas is, but he did manage to goad two of your members into some of the exact behavior that got you all banned. So thanks @Chupas18, now stay out of other peoples ban appeals.

G1

5 minutes ago, Gryphus_1 said:

Your downplaying of the ban you're entire clan has been trying to get out of turned into a little advert for your server. Funny, you didn't have a server 6 months ago, or 3 years ago. Which 8 years were you referring to? Actually there's no trace of BW even existing as a clan before sometime around 2017. Time flies doesn't it.

You may not use other handles, but your clan certainly does. Here they are trying to IP/Key hop to get around the ban.

We're getting in the weeds here. No one has even tried to argue the reasons for the ban. I'm not sure who Chupas is, but he did manage to goad two of your members into some of the exact behavior that got you all banned. So thanks @Chupas18, now stay out of other peoples ban appeals.

G1

Si, ya me voy. 😢

21 minutes ago, Gryphus_1 said:

La minimización de la prohibición de todo tu clan ha estado tratando de salir y se convirtió en un pequeño anuncio para tu servidor. Es curioso, no tenías un servidor hace 6 meses o hace 3 años. ¿A qué 8 años te referías? En realidad, no hay rastro de BW incluso existente como clan antes de algún momento alrededor de 2017. El tiempo vuela, ¿no?

No puedes usar otras manijas, pero tu clan ciertamente lo hace. Aquí están tratando de IP / Key hop para evitar la prohibición.

Nos estamos metiendo en la maleza aquí. Nadie ha tratado de discutir las razones de la prohibición. No estoy seguro de quién es Chupas, pero se las arregló para incitar a dos de sus miembros a un comportamiento exacto que los prohibió a todos. Así que gracias@ Chupas18, ahora manténgase alejado de otras personas y prohíba las apelaciones.

G1

G1, I'm just doing this to shut your mouth.

Unfortunately I did not find an older video, but you will be able to see our server since 2015. We weren't interested in being in Game Tracker, maybe that's why you didn't know about us before.

Nor do I want to discuss our appeal further. We only expected a single consistent response, we never received it from you. You just say that it includes examples of the rules, perhaps the most serious was to see that at one point in time there were only 2 NJ players while we were 8 or 10 times of BW on your server.

I slowly retire and leave this here.  Roscón!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTx60DrB1ic

Seems I was off by a couple years on your origin. My apologies.

Not sure how my responses have been inconsistent. This correction on the dates is, I think, the second time any of you has directly responded to a point I made. So, want address any of the other lies and/or inaccuracies I've been questioning?

G1

1 minute ago, Gryphus_1 said:

Parece que estuve un par de años fuera de tu origen. Mis disculpas.

No estoy seguro de cómo mis respuestas han sido inconsistentes. Esta corrección en las fechas es, creo, la segunda vez que alguno de ustedes ha respondido directamente a un punto que hice. Entonces, ¿quieres dirección y otras mentiras y / o inexactitudes que he estado cuestionando?

G1

I speak for all, we have not been offensive with you or other members of NJ, we have accepted our mistakes, before they silenced us we committed ourselves to Lunar (Maybe) that this would not happen again. We did it until we were silenced, for that reason we asked you the real reason for our ban.

I know that you are a respectful person, I offer my opinions also if my language has not been adequate here.

We want to go in peace with you if we definitely won't be playing on your server again. It is a real pity. If you want to speak to us privately, perhaps with Sossa to reach an agreement we are willing.

Thank you very much.

6 minutes ago, Gryphus_1 said:

Seems I was off by a couple years on your origin. My apologies.

Not sure how my responses have been inconsistent. This correction on the dates is, I think, the second time any of you has directly responded to a point I made. So, want address and of the other lies and/or inaccuracies I've been questioning?

G1

No sir, you’re right we did wrong. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused in your server including with admins and it’s players. For breaking you guys rules. 

we wish you guys well in the future and keep rocking it with the server, it’s truly the best server out there to this day, so that sure tells you why is has come down to this long ass argument over nonsense. 

GG NJ

-[BW]BlackWater 

2 hours ago, Citron said:

Usually that Chupa is a person who throws shit just to damage the game and in the BW there is no cheating.  What burns them is that there is competitiveness between us and they don't feel at that level.  ^^

Much love bro

GG

Lo unico que puedo decir es que: JAJAJAAJA POBRES DIABLOS CAGADOS Y MUERTOS DE HAMBRE, si estan apelando su entrada a Net Jam es porque no tienen nada mas que jugar, y veo que todas las basuras estan aqui, hasta ese tal Andy jajajaja. Ni hablar, vallan a mandarse fotos de sus pijas entre ustedes <3