Net-Jam

The Motorcycle Thread

Siege

I've recently taken interest in owning a motorcycle, but I don't know where to start. How many of you guys own motorcycles and what can you recommend? I was interested in the Triumph Thruxton 900, or any other motorcycle in that style.

I only mentioned lube like one time

My dad used to have a Yamaha FJ-1100 in a red, white, and blue colorway.
He used to ride me around when I was little and kinda literally grew up on the bike. Since then I've been a diehard Yamaha fan.

fj1100-1984.jpg

A guy that used to go to my church had a navy blue V-Star. He used to ride around with a little black puppy named Daisy tucked into his jacket.

Yamaha-V-Star-1300-3.jpg

If this is gonna be your first bike, I'd recommend something in the 600cc range. They are usually lighter and tend to handle better.
Mil.

If I read that in Morgan Freeman's Shawshank narrator's voice, it's even better:

Red: I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. A man that used to go to my church had a navy blue V-Star. He used to ride around with a little black puppy named Daisy tucked into his jacket.I hope to see that man and shake his hand. I hope the pacific is as blue as his V-Star. I hope."

~ salad(s)

Hint, you find such awesome and appropriate images....nice one!

Gryph, I can see you riding that thing. "Holy Cow, who is that? Oh, don't you know....it's Gryph Neon on a 'za run. He does it all the time. He is way Sweg!"

That's your new ride...the SwegWay.

Boards

• 2 weeks later...