Net-Jam

LONG ABSENCE

Hey guys just thought i should let you know i am moving ahah (long story) so there will be no internet fro a wile..

probs wont be back for 2-3 months but i will try and jump on ts when i can will keep u guys updated tho thanks guys you will be misst
Good of you to let us know so no one needs to be inverness about your absence. Hope you will be back soon! Today I was very touched to hear some had concerns while I was away for a short holiday in relation to the crash. Many thanks to you who had the concerns, so nice to know that you care and there is such great bonding in this community!
Gryph, if we can't edit our posts after 30 minutes no matter how embarrassing they are, you shouldn't be allowed to either.

Best of luck Bane, I wish you the best. See you in a few months!

I only mentioned lube like one time

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys been a long 2 weeks ahahah will be on ts soon to have a chat I may come in and have a round or 2 cannot wait fullas miss you all.... and ele love you 2 ahahah love you all guys

not in a gay way faggents
wrote:
Thanks guys been a long 2 weeks ahahah will be on ts soon to have a chat I may come in and have a round or 2 cannot wait fullas miss you all.... and ele love you 2 ahahah love you all guys

not in a gay way faggents

I've heard about this. I think it's that newfangled Ozbonics!

Boards