Net-Jam

Map Rotate

I suggest that we have a map rotate vote if there are not many players online and there is no admin online. I suggest this because say there are only 2 people playing without admin privileges to change the map, and the map is on broadcast or something.. it would probably be best to be playing in a small server due to the low amount of players. Thanks!
I'm well aware of how annoying that can be. I've been working on a remedy for it, but like most everything else at the moment it's been put on hold. This will be at the top of the list though.

Good suggestion. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

• 2 months later...
There are so few maps in the game to begin with, and we've been playing them for years... most artificial limiting of maps is a net-negative in my view. I REALLY like the smart automatic map selection, Gryphus. It's beautiful. So beautiful I think other maps, like, say, Countdown, could be intelligently put in the rotation with it. While I'm not the hugest fan of Bloc, I would hate to see it go.... I'm still not a fan of creek because it looks like garbage with my graphics settings...