Net-Jam

Drawings. Sketches. Doodles.

DoDo

Here are some storyboards from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The arrows define subject action and the CAM arrows indicate camera moves.

MEP1_zps3a08f821.jpg
MEP2_zpsec4766ad.jpg
MEP3_zps783089cf.jpg

Here are some Mattel Batman Toy commercial storyboards. The funny part was that the actual toy batmobile could only fire the disk about six inches!

MEP15_zps518ff853.jpg

Boards

wrote:
That's some cool stuff Cypher! [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] Was Batman done in microsoft paint?

-MoJo

No all my computer drawings are done in photoshop.

and boards those are great drawings. its good to see how the ideas come together.

Send nudes

""""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1" - Quesadios

Thank you very much DoDo and Cypher for your kind comments. Yes, I never saw myself doing this as a job. Hope that you guys end up doing something that you like to do. It helps to get through the week, lol!

Boards

Wow Boards, very neat! It's easy to forget just how much thought and artistry goes into each scene.

So much talent! Haha, all of you are starting to make be feel a little bit jealous. :p

-MoJo

MoJo

Awesome Boards! You have a very interesting job - thanks for sharing. As others have said, it is great to see how the ideas fit together [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

Wab
Thanks very much, Wab! Nice of you to say so. Glad that you and others find it interesting. Apart from the continuous shots, each of those frames represents hours of new lighting positions and a totally different camera setup. All for a few seconds of footage. I'm very lucky that my work is also one of my hobbies. Thanks for looking and I eagerly await the chance to read some of your articles.

Boards