Net-Jam

How much money do I have to donate to the server so admins do something about Sticky? Assisted play isn't part of the competition.

$10,000 USD is the starting rate.

Just because Sticky Rice gets your testicles tingling doesn't mean he's cheating. Am I saying definitively that he isn't? No. What I'm saying is that we have never seen anything from him to warrant further investigation much-less banning.

So unless you have any demos you'd like us to look over, or for that matter any form of evidence, I think we're done. Do keep us updated as to which players make you feel all hot and bothered in the future though.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

ok sure.

This was posted about you Gryphus re: Prime hacking in 2018

"I think we can agree on a couple things here Prime. 1: You're not hacking, you simply know what you're doing and do it well. 2: Many people feel differently about number one."

Then was banned.  I'm far from a tech guy, my tickling testies are resulting from Sticky admitting to using assists. Ya, like actually admitting guilt. 

boo hoo 

So were you in his fan club and are upset that Prime was banned or what? He was being accused of wallhacking which he wasn’t doing. When we finally figured out what he was doing, we banned him. Would have you preferred that we didn’t ban him and saved face?

I’m really not sure what the point of bringing up Prime was. If you were pointing out that we’ve been wrong before, sure, ok yeah we have been wrong before and more than once, but Prime wasn’t one of them. Just one more reason that we err on the side of caution when it comes to banning and don’t hand out tags to dick-heads.

As for Sticky Rice, where are the screenshots of this admission? How about a time, so we could lookup the chatlogs? No, just you flailing around pointing fingers… So unless you have some evidence to show, or an unreasonable some of money, try camping somewhere new and maybe you won’t get killed so reliably.

• 5 weeks later...

I swear to all that is holy, if someone brings up prime one more time.  Seriously, we've had multiple admins and moderators look at Sticky, on multiple occasions, across hundreds of maps.  I believe I have close to 200 demos on him, and nothing is conclusive.  Do you really think we don't do our due-diligence and vet players, that have been on the server for years?

If an admin is not present, and you see Sticky come on, take a demo.  Don't instigate a fight with him, don't type anything.  Just sit in spectate and get a demo.  Post that demo here on the forums under the report section, and let us see.

YOSHI.gif

Sticky has admitted the fact that he uses assists three times by my account. No, i have no screen shots etc. If ya'll have over 200 demos and nothing is detected, what's the point of proving you with more. His gaming of the system defines the hack. Sticky has succeeded just like Prime did for so long. Anyway, Sticky has gone bicycling and claims to have lost interest in the game. 

17 hours ago, yoyomaster98 said:

His gaming of the system defines the hack.

What the hell is wrong with you? Either address my last post or stop posting altogether.

Tell you what, I'll ban Sticky right now, and the first time some asshat comes around with some he-said-she-said story about you two, I'll ban you both on the spot as well. Sound good?

Hey guess what Gryphus! This forum is a place to discuss these topics freely. Way to exercise your admin power with attempts to shut down the conversation. Your admin status should be removed.  You'll ban us for what?  Your other post was nonsense, the Prime fan club? what are you talking about? You've missed the point of this thread all together. Sticky has gamed the system, don't get angry with us because your mystified about that. 

Pretty sure you're the one who's missed the point. This forum is for general discussions, not the ravings of someone who can't gasp the concept of being wrong.

My post was quite clear. You evidently got stuck on the first sentence and gave up.

Carry on with this and you'll earn yourself a forum ban.

Your post was nonsense and your admin flex is disgusting. You are the very same person that told Prime that "It was ok, Prime, people just can't handle that your the best" You have zero credibility and your admin status should be revoked for threatening bans so willy nilly. 

Where should these kind of discussions be had? Oh, no where. Ok So there are no hackers on NJ and if there is the admins snuff them out quickly. Sure, ok. Perhaps more conversations about suspected hackers will reveal new truths? Maybe. Don't get too upset Gryphus, we are all free to talk about these issues on this forum. Use your Prime stress ball and get it all out. 

See. this is why you're not an admin. We don't converse over who may or may-not be a hacker. We review demos and discuss evidence.

My suggestion to ban you and Toots was satire of this farce you've been carrying out and his participation. Which clearly flew over your head.

You're also once again completely glossing over my post and points on Prime. You don't want a conversation. You just want to whinge without the hindrance of people disagreeing with you. You'll have to look elsewhere for that now. I'll also be keeping an eye on your chatlogs in-game from now on. If you continue baselessly accusing people you'll find yourself banned from there as well.

Thread locked.