Jump to content
Net-Jam
Cow

SupraWorks scroll bind

Recommended Posts

Clearly scroll binding. Was asked to remove it, denied he knew what it was. couple maps later recorded the attached. After recording, called him out on it and he said gee he had to try it out after we explained what it was, and wasn't it fast.

supra.dm_1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scroll binding is so dumb. Idk how people can even aim before their mag is empty by the time they let go of the scroll wheel, even with an LMG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOSHI GOT HIM. I WAS READING HIS CHAT LOG. MUST BE ABOUT 12 WHAT AN IDIOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stop crying looser i just have a good trigger finger. why dont u just be good or something lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MRFUZZYYeah so the @SupraWorks kid bypassed the ban I guess because he was back online a few hours ago and is now calling me a loser when all I did was ask him "aren't you supposed to be banned?" Sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MRFUZZY Or I guess he called you a loser, idk. This is confusing. Either way I just wanted to make sure that he's not bypassing the ban or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FFTootnoots said:

@MRFUZZY Or I guess he called you a loser, idk. This is confusing. Either way I just wanted to make sure that he's not bypassing the ban or anything.

Never got banned lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly compensating for a small <something>. No worries. I was just alerting the admins to somebody violating the server rules. Their call what action to take, as they pay the bills and host the server for us geeks to play on. The recording I posted clearly showed that it was a bind, not "a good trigger finger" - lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Cow said:

Clearly compensating for a small <something>. No worries. I was just alerting the admins to somebody violating the server rules. Their call what action to take, as they pay the bills and host the server for us geeks to play on. The recording I posted clearly showed that it was a bind, not "a good trigger finger" - lmao.

Lmaooo takes someone to know what’s small. Anyways ya I was doing it during that game cause u accused me of doing it during that game even though I wasn’t, and I didn’t even know what it meant until someone told me in the lobby. Then I tried it and I was having fun haha but after a few games it got boring plus it defeats the purpose of the gun. Also my accuracy was poopoo when I scrolled. It’s been 2 weeks since I haven't done it. I don’t do it anymore.

Edited by SupraWorks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FFTootnoots said:

@SupraWorks So you admit to trying a cheat out but it's all good because it's all for fun? Lol what?

I admit I did it lol, but I wouldn’t call it cheating. Cause I can just use an M4 carb with the double tap attachment. Tell me the difference?? Is that cheating also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FFTootnoots said:

Rip in pepperoni lol

Lol I’m still playing in the server, just changed the name this time. Just another bypass lol. Maybe you’ll notice me again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean they're probably gonna end up hardware banning you, so good luck getting a new graphics card in this market lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FFTootnoots said:

I mean they're probably gonna end up hardware banning you, so good luck getting a new graphics card in this market lmao

hardware unbanning is super easy, just gotta change a number lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I HAVE WATCHED THIS POST AND YOU TWO GO BACK AND FORTH. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED AT THE START OF THIS THAT HE DID NOT SCROLL. NOW HOW IS GETTING AROUND BAN. BEING A CHEATER IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 10 YEARS. YOU YEP HAVE PROVEN YOUR SMART IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME LEARN IT FROM THE GROUND UP.

THE FUZZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2021 at 8:54 AM, MRFUZZY said:

I HAVE WATCHED THIS POST AND YOU TWO GO BACK AND FORTH. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED AT THE START OF THIS THAT HE DID NOT SCROLL. NOW HOW IS GETTING AROUND BAN. BEING A CHEATER IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 10 YEARS. YOU YEP HAVE PROVEN YOUR SMART IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME LEARN IT FROM THE GROUND UP.

THE FUZZ

It’s funny cause at first I didn’t do it until they explained how it worked, and I did it a couple of games and got bored of it and I went back. I’ve been playing legit. Your server consists of so many kids/ admins that complain about people with skill. Personally I’m not affected by this, I still play on the server lol, but tell your players to stop creating false accusations lol, your server is known for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SupraWorks said:

It’s funny cause at first I didn’t do it until they explained how it worked, and I did it a couple of games and got bored of it and I went back. I’ve been playing legit. Your server consists of so many kids/ admins that complain about people with skill. Personally I’m not affected by this, I still play on the server lol, but tell your players to stop creating false accusations lol, your server is known for that.

It is even funnier how you keep claiming that you weren't doing it until after I let you know about the server rules. Don't even bother trying to start telling me that you weren't, it is pretty obvious when a G3 is used in rapid fire beyond any players ability to mash the fire button that they are scrolling. What I really love is you telling the hosts of the server what they should be telling their guests to do in game and how you talk smack about their hosted server. Talk about kids, lol! Keep on keeping on...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SupraWorks *claims server is filled with kids* * uses CID spoofer or some bs to counter ban*

 

I mean you're just adding to the "kids" of the server by doing that lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Supra wasn't banned.  I asked him politely to remove the scroll wheel from his fire and he did.  As far as I'm concerned that should have closed this thread.  If Supra is using a scroll wheel to fire, then we can move on to the next phase.  However, this isn't really the place on the forums to attack eachother like this.


YOSHI.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...