Net-Jam

SupraWorks scroll bind

Cow

Clearly scroll binding. Was asked to remove it, denied he knew what it was. couple maps later recorded the attached. After recording, called him out on it and he said gee he had to try it out after we explained what it was, and wasn't it fast.

supra.dm_1

Clearly compensating for a small <something>. No worries. I was just alerting the admins to somebody violating the server rules. Their call what action to take, as they pay the bills and host the server for us geeks to play on. The recording I posted clearly showed that it was a bind, not "a good trigger finger" - lmao.

4 hours ago, Cow said:

Clearly compensating for a small <something>. No worries. I was just alerting the admins to somebody violating the server rules. Their call what action to take, as they pay the bills and host the server for us geeks to play on. The recording I posted clearly showed that it was a bind, not "a good trigger finger" - lmao.

Lmaooo takes someone to know what’s small. Anyways ya I was doing it during that game cause u accused me of doing it during that game even though I wasn’t, and I didn’t even know what it meant until someone told me in the lobby. Then I tried it and I was having fun haha but after a few games it got boring plus it defeats the purpose of the gun. Also my accuracy was poopoo when I scrolled. It’s been 2 weeks since I haven't done it. I don’t do it anymore.

Edited by SupraWorks
11 hours ago, FFTootnoots said:

@SupraWorks So you admit to trying a cheat out but it's all good because it's all for fun? Lol what?

I admit I did it lol, but I wouldn’t call it cheating. Cause I can just use an M4 carb with the double tap attachment. Tell me the difference?? Is that cheating also?

I HAVE WATCHED THIS POST AND YOU TWO GO BACK AND FORTH. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED AT THE START OF THIS THAT HE DID NOT SCROLL. NOW HOW IS GETTING AROUND BAN. BEING A CHEATER IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 10 YEARS. YOU YEP HAVE PROVEN YOUR SMART IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME LEARN IT FROM THE GROUND UP.

THE FUZZ

On 7/1/2021 at 8:54 AM, MRFUZZY said:

I HAVE WATCHED THIS POST AND YOU TWO GO BACK AND FORTH. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED AT THE START OF THIS THAT HE DID NOT SCROLL. NOW HOW IS GETTING AROUND BAN. BEING A CHEATER IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 10 YEARS. YOU YEP HAVE PROVEN YOUR SMART IF YOU WANT TO BE REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME LEARN IT FROM THE GROUND UP.

THE FUZZ

It’s funny cause at first I didn’t do it until they explained how it worked, and I did it a couple of games and got bored of it and I went back. I’ve been playing legit. Your server consists of so many kids/ admins that complain about people with skill. Personally I’m not affected by this, I still play on the server lol, but tell your players to stop creating false accusations lol, your server is known for that.

1 hour ago, SupraWorks said:

It’s funny cause at first I didn’t do it until they explained how it worked, and I did it a couple of games and got bored of it and I went back. I’ve been playing legit. Your server consists of so many kids/ admins that complain about people with skill. Personally I’m not affected by this, I still play on the server lol, but tell your players to stop creating false accusations lol, your server is known for that.

It is even funnier how you keep claiming that you weren't doing it until after I let you know about the server rules. Don't even bother trying to start telling me that you weren't, it is pretty obvious when a G3 is used in rapid fire beyond any players ability to mash the fire button that they are scrolling. What I really love is you telling the hosts of the server what they should be telling their guests to do in game and how you talk smack about their hosted server. Talk about kids, lol! Keep on keeping on...

• 4 weeks later...

So Supra wasn't banned.  I asked him politely to remove the scroll wheel from his fire and he did.  As far as I'm concerned that should have closed this thread.  If Supra is using a scroll wheel to fire, then we can move on to the next phase.  However, this isn't really the place on the forums to attack eachother like this.

YOSHI.gif