Net-Jam

APPEAL BAN-UNBAN ME!

AZZERE

All relevant posts have been moved here.

Giving me a chance to reply to your raving PM would be nice.

This is the second time you've been banned for pretty much the exact same thing. Seeing as you renamed yourself to PRIMERICE, those two players being your primary fixations, I'm not sure how you expected this time around to go any differently.

I was talking with you for 30 minutes last night, the entire time you could see who I was and yet still you kept with the nonsensical remarks and hilariously nondescript threats. So no, you won't be getting unbanned.

Whatever world you live in where random forward slashes, full time Capslock and harassing/threatening people is ok, it isn't this one.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

So sad how low you think of us. I am disheartened by all of these statements as our brotherhood is strong. We love all and cast those aside who would foul our lands with their vile ways. If indeed you feel injustice has befallen you, despite the leaders of the realm in agreeance of the transpiring of events, then this day alas, the odds are not in your favour.
As for your banishment from the lands, as previously stated in sarcasm (which I think you missed) we are un-fazzed by the idea of your ... interesting ways will no longer be apart of our community.
Many creatures have come from the depths of the inter-webs and the bowels of insanity itself, spewed their venom but have been swiftly cast back to the putrefied depths of their spawn-lands. We pride ourselves on our abilities. We have the best tag teams imaginable and the tea bagging? well we are the undisputed champions.

...Distract And Destroy...

wrote:
RIGHT BACK AT YOU RAVING PM!

THREATENING PEOPLE IS NOT WHAT I DO! GO STUDY ENGLISH,WEBSTERS DICTIONARY AND LEADERSHIP BECAUSE YOUR MIND IS EMPTY!

RIGHT BACK AT YOU WHATEVER WORLD I LIVE IN,CHECK YOUESELF (HOME BISCUIT)! YOUR SO STUPID GO BACK TO 1ST GRADE!

The fact that you said this, when you can't even punctuate yourself, is amazing to me.

Like, I live in Tennessee. I thought the people here were pretty bad. But you take it to a whole new level of bumpkin.

What country do you live in and what year is it? I'm really curious. Like I'm not mad or trying to be mean, I'm honestly just curious.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

RIGHT BACK AT YOU RAVING PM!

ADMINS,(INCLUDING YOU),LIKE TO RENAME PLAYERS NAMES WITHOUT ASKING THEM,ADMIN ABUSE! (FACT, NEWS FLASH,ADMINS STARTED THIS MESS)!

ITS NON OF YOUR ADMIN BUSINESS ABOUT HOW I RENAME MYSELF WHEN THAT NAME IS NOT IMMORAL/OR A HACK CHEAT NAME!

TALKING WITH ME,FOR HOW LONG? DOESNT MATTER!

RIGHT BACK AT YOU WITH THE NONSENSICAL REMARKS/HILARIOUSLY NONDESCRIPT THREATS,(NEWS FLASH,NOT THREATS FROM ME,FACT)!

YOU TALK REAL GOOD OUT THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK,DIGITAL AS WELL WITH STUPIDITY!

NOT UNBANNING ME IS GOING TO BE YOUR PROBLEM,NOT MINE!

SINCE YOU ACUSED ME OF THIS AND THAT WITH RUDENESS,ADMIN ABUSE AND DOING THE SAME IN WORDS TO ME BEFORE AND AFTER I APOLGIZED,YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!

ITS NON OF YOUR ADMIN BUSINESS ABOUT MY RANDOM FORWARD SLASHES AND CAPLOCKS!

THREATENING PEOPLE IS NOT WHAT I DO! GO STUDY ENGLISH,WEBSTERS DICTIONARY AND LEADERSHIP BECAUSE YOUR MIND IS EMPTY!

RIGHT BACK AT YOU WHATEVER WORLD I LIVE IN,CHECK YOUESELF (HOME BISCUIT)! YOUR SO STUPID GO BACK TO 1ST GRADE!

SO YAH, CHECK YOURSELF,DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT RIGHTS AND WRONG MR. DIGITAL!

ENOUGH OF TALKING,RIGHT AND WRONG DOESNT MATTER,DOWN TO GETTING BUSY,NOT UNBANNING ME IS YOUR DOWN FALL AND THE GAME SERVER,YOU KNOW ALL (YOUR CHUMMY BOSOM BUDDIES AS WELL) WRONGS YOU DID BEFORE BANNING ME, CHECK YOURSELF,ACT LIKE YOU
DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! TALK IS OVER,YOU, COMPUTER AND GAME SERVER,YOU GOT THE BIG PICTURE(HOME BISCUIT)!

YOUR SO STUPID, HERES A HINT,VIRUSES,HACKS AND OUT OF SERVICE (SHUT DOWN). BY THE WAY, EVEN A BETTER ONE, I WILL BE BACK TO PLAY WITH SOME FRIENDS! WHEN? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW. IS THIS A THREAT? NO,ITS A PROMISE YOU DIGITAL ADMIN ABUSER HOME BISCUIT!
FAR FROM IT! I DONT LIKE ADMINS WHO ALLOW CHEATS,HACKS AND SHOW FAVORS TO OTHERS! OR ANYONE WHO TALKS OUT THE SIDE OF THEIR NECK AND DIGIT LIKE A MORON WHO THINKS PEOPLE ARE STUPID! RULES, GET REAL, ADMINS HIDE BEHIND JUST THAT,MAKE UP SOME FANTASY RULE THAT THEY DONT EVEN FOLLOW,FACT! GET SOMETHING RIGHT I WASNT ASKING TO GET MY WAY,FACT I SAID SOMEONE WAS CHEATING ,FACT! THEN I HEAR O NO THEIR NOT,WHEN LATER THEY GET BANNED FOR JUST THAT! WHEN APROX 12 PEOPLE SAY SO AS WELL SOMETHING IS WRONG! GET REAL WHEN I SEE IT RIGHT ON SCREEN,GET REAL! NO ,I DONT NEED FAVORS,GET MY WAY,ETC! YES, I WILL BE BACK BELIEVE THAT! THEN NOW AND THEN I WILL SAY SO FAR FOR YOUR LOSS,TO BAD!
THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR BROTHERHOOD IS YOU THINK RIGHT IS WRONG AND WRONG IS RIGHT! DOESNT MATTER HOW STRONG YOUR BROTHERHOOD IS TO ME! YOU NEED MONEY TO STAY ALIVE,WHAT A STRONG BROTHERHOOD!

YOUR FUNNY,FOUL AND VILE IS IN YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD,OOPS DID I SAY THAT,WHAT MIGHTY WORDS FROM A SHADOW WARRIOR!

WOW,HERES A GOOD ONE,THE ODDS ARE NOT IN YOUR FAVOUR ,I AM UN-FAZZED BY YOUR EMPTY WORDS!

I AM THAT CREATURE,SHADOW WARRIOR OF GRAND MASTER TZU CLAN OF THE IRON WAY WHO WITH ONE STROKE OF BLADE OF VENOM WILL SPEW YOUR FOUL AND VILE WAYS ON YOUR OWN LAND SWIFTLY,INJUSTICE WILL BE SERVED,WOE TO YOU UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS OF THE LAND OF FALSE HOPE! YOU WANT SOME WINE WITH THAT CRYING! YAH,THAT PRIDE WILL BE YOUR DOWN-FALL OF ABILITIES! HERES ONE,GO PLAY TAG YOUR IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE,I AM " THE ONE" SHADOW WARRIOR OF MASTER TZU CLAN OF THE IRON WAY, I HAVE SPOKEN!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN HERE, FACT! NEWS FLASH, I AM THE ONLY NEWS NETWORK HERE, GET YOUR OWN SHTICK, NERD.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

DIGIT LORD RETURN TO US WE NEED YOU \FACT

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1