Net-Jam

Members

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You guys are a bunch of jokers, banned me for talking. maybe if there were people in the teamspeak I wouldn't have to type while playing. I respond to people and I get booted. Went from being a server I planned to donate to, to being a server I will never play again. Banned another time for saying ass twice. total joke.
Again, you were not banned. According to our system you were warned three separate times within the span of a few hours. Each warning is very obvious and difficult to miss, after three you will be auto kicked (which is not a ban). We also do have a rule about spam if that's what you were doing also.

Our rules really are not hard to follow.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Nope wasn't spamming.. Its getting ridiculous. If you don't know the details of the ban, don't say read the rules, I already read your rules. Multiple times, !rules. It isn't hard at all, you are right in that sense. Now one of your NJ people that joined the match saw me responding to what people were saying, I was having a good conversation with a few people...WHILE playing the game.. I wasn't typing, A.A.A>A.A.A.A. that's right there, is spamming. Carrying out a conversation with other human beings is not spamming. Maybe you need to train the moderators on their rules as well. Because my ban said "Shut Up!" Which is funny because, whoever had banned me had just joined and probably stayed for half a match. But either way, you guys are jokers and I would prefer not to use your server anymore, but once again somethings off, and guess what, there is no way to delete your account after making it from on here. and AGAIN I was banned... "TEMP BAN REASON FOR SHUTUP!." you see that word right next to TEMP? Ah Okay. I also don't like your insinuations or patronizations about the rules. so like I said before, delete my forum account on here, not interested in your minute community.
Well, since you're continuing to be arrogant and disrespectful lets break things down shall we?

In the single day you graced us with your presence, (a total online time of 4 hours and 23 minutes) you managed to put out 378 chat messages containing 2332 words across them. During the 23 rounds you played, you managed to get 216 kills averaging 9 kills per game. Now with kills per game that low, you were either doing some oddly ineffective camping, or an awful lot of typing. Not that we discourage banter or light conversation, to the contrary, we encourage it. However, CoD4 is still a game meant to be played competitively, not a chatroom, we have a TeamSpeak server for that (when you said "id be on team speak but noone is on" there were 15 people online, myself included). So when things get excessive and become a detriment to gameplay we will ask players to tone it back and as with anything else if they don't comply actions will be taken.
We do also have a rule about spam as I explained previously but since the definition of spam seems to be in-question lets clear that up as well.
Spam: To flood any chat forum or Internet game with purposefully annoying text or macros. Source dictionary.reference.com, under Spam in Technology, definition number 5.
Annoying of course being relative. In this case, annoying in sheer quantity if not content, but then that would be relative as well.

A word you seem determined to ignore is 'temp'. A temp ban is a temporary removal from the game for the time specified, in this case 1 hour, after which you're able to rejoin. Your 1 hour temp ban is long since up. If you would like to rejoin you're more than welcome to do so, provided of course you use chat a bit more modestly.

If you're displeased in the way one of our Moderators or Admins has acted or carried out their duties we welcome you to report them to any Senior Admin via proper channels, not by hijacking another forum topic for your own purposes. As far as our Staff not knowing our rules, that seems to be a rather bold assumption of understanding them yourself, as you viewed them exactly once.

It is against our policy to manually delete user accounts. You are quite capable of removing your own site account actually, it's a very simple process. I wouldn't want to make unintentional insinuations about intelligence so I'll refrain from giving you directions.

If you feel what I've said has been patronizing I apologize, I merely handled the situation as I would any other raging temper-tantrum. As for being jokers, we do take pride in our sense of humor, it's kind of you to notice.

G1 -Senior Admin of Minute Community

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

wrote:
You guys are a bunch of jokers, banned me for talking. maybe if there were people in the teamspeak I wouldn't have to type while playing. I respond to people and I get booted. Went from being a server I planned to donate to, to being a server I will never play again. Banned another time for saying ass twice. total joke.

So you got autob& by B3 for violating their rules, and are now upset. Reasonable. Going "I *WAS* going to donate, but NOT ANYMORE!" just screams that you're asshurt. Thanks for the chuckle.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Gryphus,

I submitted my NJ Member application to the link you provided in the forum.

However, I did not receive any message whether the application is submitted or what is the status.

I am thinking that I should receive a message or status once the application is submitted so that I won't be submitting multiple application.

I'm also not able to PM you so I post my queries here.

BIGBADWOLF
I tried submitting an application as ZenHawk but it seems that is already taken as it told me so. So I used Pul5ifi3d which I no longer use, but am gonna use ZenHawk again. Been on ts a few times today has a blast with Doge, and someone else lol forgot their name. If spots are still open, im interested in one of them. I really need some WD40 as I am very rusty.

TeemoSig_zps1fe7bc36.jpg.18384e457e9af55e5f88fc3de3ae7e55.jpg

Minecraft Handle: cryssy

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...