Net-Jam

Guy On A Bike In Scotland

Beautiful, fabulous, and many other great words I am not able to find so quickly. Yes Boards, the film and photography is amazingly good.
Hi Z, just a genuine well meant question for you: what is stopping you from being as good as this young man?
Terror, I live right by a mountain bike ranch AKA The bike ranch. I've gone down it a couple of times, a couple of times wiping out and injuring myself somewhat badly. Whenever I go down it now, I always feel like I'm gonna wipe out and injure myself really badly, I just keep psyching myself out and I don't enjoy it.

zdestroyermw2.jpg.3294debff662343387755080f2a33c7f.jpgzdestroyerzombie.jpg.4057b7fbc805ae085eb77aab62f9cb8b.jpg

Glad you guys liked it. I was puzzled about how they got certain shots then I saw the end credits. "Drone Pilot" was the clue. So many of those awesome "flyovers" are done by little drones with mounted HD cams. The clarity is impressive. Shots like those used to be done by either a heli or a cable-cam.

Boards

Drones are amazing, and nowadays they are within affordability for a lot of us. The skill I guess is to fly it and yet film the cyclist and getting it so nice and sharp. I guess with such recording little time and likelihood to have second chances for the guy to do it over and over again.
wrote:
Drones are amazing, and nowadays they are within affordability for a lot of us. The skill I guess is to fly it and yet film the cyclist and getting it so nice and sharp. I guess with such recording little time and likelihood to have second chances for the guy to do it over and over again.

I really want one. Ofcourse, the kind of drone they're using for a shoot of this calibre is probably a $10,000 + piece of equipment.
wrote:
I really want one. Ofcourse, the kind of drone they're using for a shoot of this calibre is probably a $10,000 + piece of equipment.

By the time drones go down in price they'll be illegal, at which point they'll go up in price.
See I'm not scare of heights...Like most people...I don't get vertigo or anything like that. I'm just afraid of falling from such high places. This guys was amazing.

That endless sentence is perfect in everyway.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle