Net-Jam

Some paintings and drawnigs I've recently finshed

DoDo

I thought I'd share some drawings/paintings I've finished in the past couple of months:

I was attempting watercolors with this one. The inscription reads Blood Moon.... I think. lol
830969bc7af640fe97668435b00f8a6a.jpg

Disney is always fun to do.
2e33674473be58fd032f8a37cb27b981.jpg
36c53ac085001f30e39c6a8c38992141.jpg

This was a quick sketch i did of a character from The Maze Runner movie.
5af021fa42ce1d5632e6f2fb95224799.jpg

I had a lot of fun with this painting, although that horse proved to be a challenge! I've never named a painting before but this one is titled Phantom Horse.
b987974ea2c6a0cf4f3454f21ed9eb74.jpg

And last but not least, an eye sketch I've been messing around with for a couple of months and finally finished today.
f4ed73870eff6d027ca178c83b5df429.jpg

:d By the way Boards that Jag is about 60% complete, I was going to post it, but i forgot to get a picture of it. lol

Thanks guys for taking a look! :)

DoDo out

Thank you so much Dodo, I can't wait to see it!

You have been very busy with all this art. Your dedication puts me to shame. Very beautiful paintings and drawings Dodo! I love the depth that you have achieved in both of the landscapes. That is hard to do in watercolours. I also like all of the attention to detail including the creases and folds in the clothing...also hard to do. Very nice work on the eyes too. Getting them right is tough.

I'll say it again...you have wonderful talent Dodo. Looking at your work would be an inspiration to anyone! Keep at this because the world needs your amazing sensitivity. It is a real privilege to be allowed to see your creations and I thank you for that. Don't ever stop. Just remember us little people when you are famous! Great stuff!

Boards

wrote:
LOL you literally downvoted her!! And removed the ability for anyone to downvote you! Character revealed [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] You Punk :p

kov

Frozen_0.png

I don't don't know where that setting is, if it is a setting. lol

Frozen = Equals downvote. Math.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Wow! Thank you so much Boards, and Kovic. Reading this seriously made my day! Gryph you just suck! Lol
I'm very happy you guys liked them!
Oh wow, I'd forgotten about those drawings, Kovic. Its awesome that you still enjoy them! :d
Boards, here be you Jag... In progress 042791de01bd2659695378b5ad17b17f.jpg

At the moment I'm working on two (hopefully) realistic drawings of people. Once their finished, I'll get them on here. :)

DoDo out

Wow! Awesome awesome Dodo! Look at those reflections! And...it's got the top down! You are amazing, what a great job! Thank you so much, it's looking fantastic. I want it! It's so nice of you Dodo, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Gorgeous work! Thanks again.

Boards