Net-Jam

Character Bugged*

Hi Lunar & Gryph,

I think my char has been bugged.  I would just die instatnly if i got hit by one shot... whether a weak pistol to the foot or anything travels through wall...just one shot.  There's no recovery on my screen anymore.  I simply just drop dead.  Could you please shed some lights? Big thanks!!!

p.s Norris will upload the video.

eh, let me know if you want the video gryph (sounds like you don't based on chat)

rice asked me to come shoot him, can confirm he does less damage when shooting others, and takes more damage than normal when getting hit. Yoshi suggested a reinstall, Rice said he already did a full reformat. That would've been my nuclear option of troubleshooting advice anyway

Thanks for helping out Norris. You're right though, I'm not feeling very tech-supportey given that rather than ask for help for the last the last few weeks, Sticky opted to blame us for whatever he's done to his game.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

I hope this is not a joke.  You're Gryph, if you think I do that for the past 10 years I have nothing more to say.  This is an insult to me as a player since i spent so much time here.  This is the only server the play to relieve stress at work.

Thank you for letting me stay here.  Good luck with everything!

You're in luck, it's not a joke.

For 10 years we've been trying to catch you, and last night we finally got you. Would you like the demos?

Between your arrogance, obnoxious spawn-camping and of course hacking, it's insulting to the rest of our players that it took so long. Not sure how it's insulting to you frankly. You were the one hacking after all.

Best of luck hacking in a new game, it's been awful.

Thread moved to Ban Appeals.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Over 10 years like you said, Gryph, I value the time I spent playing here with other players.  I love this game so much to hack it and get the upper hand on other... it doesnt make sense.  Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to this.  It's a sad day after all.

Please feel free to to post the demo here so other can see.

• 2 weeks later...