Net-Jam

hannasyzzz ban appeal

hey babes so idfk why I'm banned for the reason of BW? Like as far as I'm concerned, or anyone that's seen me online before honestly, they all know im like not in BW. Like I been banned for 6 months now, just tried to hop on recently and they really were like "goodbye ur in BW". Like I get the drama with BW but like why am I part of that??? Can I at least have an explanation or smth???

It's quite simple really. The shared connection you're using is banned.

It sucks to get caught up in it, but it's what happens when you share a game / connection / vpn / software / whatever with someone and they get banned.

Lunar-1.png

Hey there Hanna

Im not an Administrator myself, however, I still would like to state the following

As far as Im concerned, it is in fact your own fault if you leaked your IP to BW members. Moreover it is true that people can in fact fake their IP address this means a BW member may have play on NetJam with your Identity, you could have easily created a Call of Duty 4 Server instead of hosting a LAN game, and as you may know BW did do some horrible things and from what I know you were In fact A member of the BW clan. Therefore I think the ban is Justified 

As far as Im concerned, it is in fact your own fault if you leaked your IP to BW members. Moreover it is true that people can in fact fake their IP address this means a BW member may have play on NetJam with your Identity, you could have easily created a Call of Duty 4 Server instead of hosting a LAN game, and as you may know BW did do some horrible things and from what I know you were In fact A member of the BW clan. Therefore I think the ban is Justified 

877a25652e517a57c4035266219ea653.gif.fe4cd8f70e165ec7d206668c1227fe36.gif

Sir-

The audacity to think I am/was part of BW... 

But like yeah I get it I was caught up w them before I even played on net-jam, okay like it sucks Im stuck in the situation, but nobody can just delete that shii off? I mean okay, if u cant u cant wether u dont wanna or wtv, but like I rather u just spit that in my face so I don't waste my time thinking I can get unbanned for something I ain't do shii for yeah? 

bro

please read literally everything I just said

I wasn't part of BW, I ain't part of BW, and u can ask any member part of BW, check all of their logs if u want. 

So Mr. Markram, I wouldn't be asking to get unbanned because ik BW's got a permanent ban, ik their drama w NJ, Lunar also stated it was probs cause I caught up with an ip, so don't accuse me of shii I ain't ty luv 

Like ok not unbanning me is one thing, but accusing me of shii like that is another yfm