Net-Jam

Amethyst Banned

8 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Ive been part of the community for ages and i dont see the reason as to why i would cheat 

Neither did I. But sadly ego is usually a big reason.

IQUFCNi.png.3292d5fafb474fc3703b2f6a8a81b4c2.png

Joke or not it makes a point. You wanted proof, here's the demos. Though Amethystv1 is really all you need.

G1

Amethystv2.dm_1 Amethystv4.dm_1 Amethystv1.dm_1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Thats all just reactions and map knowledge of spawns and everything...? Yea i admit to making jokes out of it and being cocky here and there but still, if thats the case then PRIME should be banned for "hacking" as well

That response was seconds after I posted those demos. You're really going to make blanket defenses about what happened without even watching the proof you requested?

Prime actually is banned, for hacking, not jokes.

G1

Ok, so you're going to tell me that you watched a 3 minute demo and posted a reply in less than 30 seconds? Sure, ok.

We've banned people we finally were able to catch hacking. And if you want to call cheating being good at a game... We have different definitions.

G1

I responded like 2 minutes after your response, and i opened and watched the demo instantly. According to you knowing where enemies spawn, having self awareness of shit around you and listening to players footsteps or listening out for gunfire, PLUS looking at the radar is hacking. Then pretty much everyone who plays cod4 should be banned. 

Just now, Amethyst said:

Nah coz this "Tunnel with the ramp leading to building 1 and through the wall of the MG building." is really helpful

8 minutes ago, Gryphus_1 said:

Off the top of my head. Tunnel with the ramp leading to building 1 and through the wall of the MG building. First demo.

G1

Remember those demos, that were numbered? The first one, the one I've repeatedly mentioned?

G1

maps Pipeline and no, what you have given me are clips of a player playing normally, having experience of the game, not someone hacking. The only proof you have atm are the videos of me playing normally without hacks. oh and having a big ego somehow ties in with me being a hacker? yea okay mate