Net-Jam

Ban threats

Some players (NJ Prevail, CS Irene, a lot more, etc.) keep calling me out for WH. Bottom line is that I don't cheat. Never have and never will. It's really annoying to see messages show up "you will be banned very soon" when i don't cheat. Yea sometimes I talk sht and annoy people but I don't have any aid that'll put me at the top of the leader boards. Some admins know I don't but others wanna ban me. When I play, its more aggressive and I take chances with every move. I read players and remember them. It's not my fault if a player decides to camp the same spot behind a wall and then they die from me wall banging (-> "omg ginger has wh"). Or if i lead a shot after a person runs behind a wall and kill them (->"omg ban gingerkid for hacking"). Please don't ban me cuz I legit don't have any hack as people like to call out. I've played this game for 11 yrs. It's not that hard...

Thanks

-scout
HEY I HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED A CHEAT, AN ASSHOLE BUT NOT A CHEAT. I ADMIT I HAVE LOOKED AT YOU AND FOUND NOTHING.
WE DO CHECK PEOPLE EVEN SOME OF OUR OWN. WHEN YOU ARE GOOD OR PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB AND SHOOT DIE REPEAT WELL EVERYONE ONE IS A CHEAT.
THE MORE WE GET TO KNOW YOU AND HOW YOU PLAY THE MORE WE AS A GROUP WILL VOUCH FOR YOU,
I agree with Fuzzy. You are fine Ginger. There are many players in here who accuse but do not have enough experience at spotting hacks. They do not know all of the important factors that need to be analyzed before making a judgement call.

Boards

If only I had a penny for every time someone accused me of a wallhack. It's a 12 year old game, if you've been playing for as long as I have you know all the spam spots. Hell, I'll randomly pop a shot from a sniper and get someone, completely lucky. Don't look too far in to the accusations, people complain to complain.

YOSHI.gif

Never had the slightest suspicion that you were cheating - no offense.

Enjoy playing in the server. We're not going to ban you if you continue to play without the aid of 3rd party tools. We encourage not calling hacks out in all chat. So, if any admin is on and we see it, we will shut it down.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png