Net-Jam

unban to me now!

not if omelette is qualified to be Moderator ...

man does not know differentiate convinations I deseguro who failed to differentiate convinacion of the RPD with the handle and stable marksmanship skill recoil want to see not see AKR-law uses the RPD with red dot sight ...

Weapons use:

M4 with silencer. skills: 1) Claymore
2) doubleclick
3) stable aim

MP5 with silencer. skills: 1) shoulder
2) stopping power
3) stable aim

RPD with handle. skills: 1) no
2) Titan
3) stable aim

G3 with a silencer. skills: 1) RPG-7
2) doubleclick
3) stable aim

M40A3. skills: 1) Claymore
2) Excess means (R700 with ACOG scope)
3) stable aim
those are my arms and I hope this does not happen again recommend NJ-bigbadwolf to be moderator

regards
So... did you learn English the same place you downloaded your no-recoil hack?

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

BUT I AM CLEARLY ADMIN AND AM NOW INFLICTING LOSS UPON THINE BUTTHOLE
NjubbnQ.png.377d24bfa8f6f05d15870637bcb2177b.png

Ok Spartan, I unbanned you based almost entirely on the fact that even though you ban been banned for two months, you kept active in the forums which in and of it's self was amusing to me but you also appeared to genuinely have a desire to play and contribute here. Now here we are again, banned for the exact same thing. I am curious as to why you thought it would work a second time around though. So by all means elaborate.

Demo attached.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

wrote:
the last time I got ban was for wh, This is NR is not wh is completely different

Well, so you were. Am I to take that as direct admittance?

Specifically what hack you were banned for previously is semantics at this point. Did you really think we only disallowed wallhacking?

G1

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious as to why you thought recording recoil on the first few SVD shots and then turning your recoil off would convince anyone.

Empress has reason my life is to play multiplayer games like Battlefield 3, Battlefield 2, and cod.

Ancor if it comes that I do to change the recoil in weapons is very wrong , I shoot first with svd - dragunov that it shows more hacks in weapons sniper in the other understands ?
Spartan, did you install CoD4 yourself, or did you get it from someone?

You posted a video of you using a no recoil hack. If you don't believe me have a look at this and notice the recoil.

G1

I formatted my pc few months ago and a friend passed me a link to download the game but I found it strange something told me , told me: I made some improvements.

ah and I realized I was a fool miss the habra will play an amendment to remove the recoil that will have been .

I spend some link to download the game

My sincerest apologies for what happened going back to reinstall the game

G1 greetings and thanks !