Net-Jam

G!mp-NZ - Ban me pleez.

G!mp

This Empress ninja chick type person was harassing and pwning me to join something called teamspeak? I felt very unjustified and peer pressured that i had to say something here. I wasn't banned on 17/03/2016 GMT +12:00am (whatever that means).

I'm upset that it's taken THIS long for someone to notice me. AND DAMN IT WILL SOMEONE TELL PIG TO STOP STEALING EVERYONE ELSE's INTERWEBS!!. He's making me feel very inadequate, and emasculated.

I'm sorry, I should "shout" or use big words. I hope this doesn't affect my banation appeal.

kind regards,

G!mp-NZ (that's NEW Zealand)

;)
Could you clarify, in basic sentence structure without the missing words, why exactly you are posting in the Ban Appeal forums without the aforementioned ban to appeal? You seem like such a lovely person so if there is something you need please let us know as I am not entirely sure what it is you are looking to accomplish here.

Your title reads like you would like to be banned but you are in the ban appeals without actually being banned. So are you, perhaps, appealing to be banned? The rest of your post does seem to be an interesting call out to an admin and a member, which if they were harassing you in any way please file a complaint with Human Resources (Rattle). We take HR violations very seriously here so please be absolutely positive before filing a complaint that it is, in fact, something you wish to take up with HR.

You also seem distressed that not enough attention has been given to you. Rest assured, like an overbearing mother, we will pay as much attention to you as your heart desires. We here at Net Jam take pride in how much we love and care for each and every one of you and if you feel like you need some more attention by all means let us know and we will correct that mistake right away.

High tolerance for bullshit.

Boards when you say the fifth dimension do you mean the dungeon i mean the basement [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.