Net-Jam

unban apeal

hey gry ive been missing the server and i want to be able to get back in with the crew of the NJA. even tho i thought it was an abuse of admin authority i definitely shouldn't have reacted and responded the way i did and for that i want to say sorry to you and all of NJA
Roy, I put this to a straight yes or no poll for all Mods and Admins to vote on. These are the results:

YZbvK8E.png.c727f6dcf7d2031ae359dde07b76fd22.png

After all the years you played here with us, whatever triggered you to become so unreasonably angry towards us and yet continue playing is a mystery. You did however leave quite an impression. If you would care to share the reason behind it, and perhaps change people's minds, we're listening and curious. Otherwise, I think our answer is clear.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

don't talk to me and i won't talk to you this is how it all started in the first place.. I've played all these years with no trouble until someone opened their mouth to me and i replied like i said i shouldnt have replied in that way, so if you let me back in ill go back to my old ways of playing and keeping to myself.
exactly my point with wennies little comment btw^
Well, seeing as we took the vote and the results are as stated,which for your knowledge I did almost vote yes, then was reminded by fellow admins on how obviously impolite you were to myself and to others. Though I never understood your fixation with myself, I took it with a grain of salt, but the behaviour we saw directed to other players, when admins were online and when they weren't (we can see your entire chat logs BTW) and considering how long you have played here previously, we had always hoped that it would get better and not come to this, but it has happened and here we are. We have talked it over and we have come to the conclusion that we like the atmosphere post-royjoy. There is no hate here. We are just done.
Much love, Empress xoxox

...Distract And Destroy...

well the fact that there was no problems in the past an plus when i would talk to other players the way i did i was usually defending the admins. also i was fine with everyone till one day empress went on her rant and i put her in her place and she didn't like it then after that everyone was just trying to troll me just so you could kick me, anyway I'm not gonna beg you guys to let me back in its just a game and i just want to play cause there is literally only a handful of good servers left. just want to let you guys know it won't happen again and if it does do whatever but don't think I'm just gonna sit back and let you guys try and piss me off i let my game play do the talking , but no problem enjoy your post-joy or no joy
Good lord, the self-righteous condescension is strong with this one. You have been an extremely persistent source of vitriol on the server for a long time; removing you from it has been one of the best moves we've made in a while. The fact that you think you ever had enough moral high ground to "put [Empress] in her place" is truly a testament to how grossly bloated your self-worth is. Try reflecting on your own actions for once and take some responsibility for your life.

"Don't quote my quotes!" -Fruits

cause I'm sure i pissed you off when you were just a citizen like me now you have it in. i have plenty of self worth and I am takin responsibility for my actions by apologizing and i definitely don't need your approval i know my self worth worry bout your own thats not what I'm even trying to focus on, and for a long time you haven't been an admin long enough to know, wheres outlaw wheres hint wheres salad I've never had any problems with them and fruit either those are the OG admins that I've never had a problem with and always enjoyed playing with even gryphus as well until this whole incident
honestly I'm not trying to convince you i had the problem with empress and gryphus and i addressed them and apologized if you guys say no, you say no i don't need a one year admin with a dictionary on him at all times trying to put me down
Ah yes, because you need at least 4 years of admin experience before you can recognize an asshole on sight. You aren't taking responsibility. You're saying "sorry" because you know that's what we want to hear. You clearly don't mean it. If you did, you wouldn't be in here attempting to validate your actions. All you've done so far is make excuses for your deplorable behavior and point fingers. I still insist you attempt something resembling self-reflection, although at this point I think I'd have better luck teaching a wall to tap-dance.

Oh, and since you seem to be struggling with words beyond what you might find in a Dr. Suess book, here's a helpful link.

http://www.dictionary.com/

Roy. I have no words for you. Expect that the higher you are the harder it hurts when you fall. The fact you think you "put me in my place" is laughable and what apology?
But whatever. If there are other servers off you go. We are done with you.

...Distract And Destroy...

hahaha are you the net jam lawyer I'm not trying to convince you period I'm trying to convince the head, and plus you just prove just cause you have the title admin how much you abuse your power, there are no excuses i apologized thats all i can do, I'm sorry if it doesn't sound so sincere through a message but if you would like to talk over the phone i can maybe shed a tear for you and make sound good, all you're doing is provoking me which shows how much of a new admin you are and you also have much to learn now i will politely end this conversation with you the "RESPONSIBLE" way.
I have faith that one day, far far in the future, you'll realize how to curb the over-sensitivity to provocation and learn to navigate the world as a socially balanced human being, conscious of how their actions affect others. Until then, have a nice life.

You did always keep to yourself Roy, then over the last year you steadily got more and more toxic with people. We all let it go as you were such a long standing regular and it was largely acceptable. However a perusing of your chat history showed a completely different person when there was no one with tags on. The disgusting lack of respect you showed towards Empress was completely unacceptable, to which, I told you that if you ever spoke to anyone here that way again I would ban you. This didn't seem to sink in.

You'll have to forgive us if we find your "apology" insincere. Exactly 5 months after your ban, you come back not with a post here, but relaying a message through another regular. After all the plumage you must have thought you were strutting when you got banned, coming back with the equivalent of a wink and a nudge rather than any form of apology was quite frankly funny. Even now you're accusing my people of abusing their powers, mid "apology". Again not with any sort of evidence, just your accusations.

I'm glad you did take the time to post further, you managed to completely validated every point made. As I've said before, no one here had a problem with you, it was always you with us. Something I still don't think anyone understands the cause of.

So no, we won't be unbanning you. There are certainly very few good CoD4 servers left, and your actions have and continue to keep you out of this one. If you really are this easily triggered by other people on the internet, it's amazing you ever made it this far.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle