Net-Jam

Karaoke Night

Please allow me to preface this with a fact:
I have not created a thread since I was a hipster on Reddit. Also, that was my entire Reddit career. One thread. But it was an extremely good thread. Trust me.

This post is not a question, nor is it an imposition. Simply something that needs to be brought to every NJ-Teamspeak user's attention. It has been two and a half years since I stumbled across Net-Jam, and while I was content with the overall integrity (not to mention courtesy) of the server and staff, something had always been lacking. For the first few months of using the CoD4 channel, I made quite a few friends (including Zife, that socially adroit snuggle magnet you all know and love) that all had their unique quirks and distinctions; and after spending hours on end yelling, laughing, and being socially awkward Russians with them, I felt as if a certain connection had been established. Though it has been quite a while since then and most of those aforementioned pals have moved on with their lives, one thing has always stayed the same—the damn TS3 channel.

I have been suggesting it for quite a while now—karaoke night. Come sing up a storm while your friends listen and attempt not to cringe. Premiering whenever assent is given.

"Because if there's one thing we need more of, it's scheduled events of nothing but sham American Idol."

Thanks for reading.
If I pick a song and someone actually sings along to it, I will fuckin' send them a gift card to Subway, straight up.

FRUITS.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1