Net-Jam

New ARK Server

Gryphus_1

Smaller Industrial Forge, you dank memer :^)

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

• 1 year later...
Too name a few cause I am a lazy Ark player.

Bore Water Kit
Make your ARK Easier v3.1
Upgrade Station
Charcoal Baker
Meat Spoiler
Photon Sentry n Rifle
Freestanding Oil Pump
Builder's Improvements
HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 v2.0
GlassMetal

Also, would it be possible to Boost the XP multiplier, Havest Amount Multiplier and Reduce Food/Water/Stamina drain?

Beside that it would be cool if we could go past the default Max Level and Engrams. Because some of the Mods do not come with the ability to find blueprints unless turning the item into a blueprint itself via the Blueprint Station upgrade on the Upgrade Bench mod.
If any help is needed with setup or configs feel free to send me a message. I host a bunch of them.

I have balanced Player Levels to Max at either 150, 200, 300, or 500. Engrams per level are also balanced and are harder to obtain the high level the player is. For Example: Max Level 500 the engram gain per level are nerfed at level 100 and beyond. Resulting in Engram Gains every 10 levels to 300 and every 25 levels from 300 - 500. Only a Level 500 player can obtain 100% of all Engrams.

Tamed Dino balanced from default max levels after being tamed to additional +100, +200 or +300 levels. Making it a bit easier to Pack hunter on Hard Core servers where Tamed Dinos are much weaker compared to their wild counterparts.
  • 5 years later...

It has been a little over 5 years and I was wondering.....does this game still hold up?\\

I tried to log on two Christmases' ago but got my very odd looking avatar murdered anytime anything "alive" met my main frame.

"When I got in to ask and talk to you you were just keeping kicking me..." - HikariNozomi (Dec. 20, 2021)

• 4 months later...