Net-Jam

Hello Admins

Hey guys. My time frame for playtime is between 7am PST to about 430pm PST. I find there to be a major lack of admins on during this time frame. Usually they pop on around 430 pst and there are multiple admins on. Anyway for the last couple weeks there are always hackers on playing multiple games with free reign. I KNOW that we can report them and have them banned later. I get that. Its wonderful. However it would be nice if there were just admins on a little more during that time frame. I know quite a few regulars who play during that time frame who would likely be able to help if there are no admins willing to put in a little time during that time frame. Thanks for reading.
Hey Omlette,

We are aware about the coverage gap during that time, and are trying to get better coverage but it's a slow process. I know how annoying it can be, trying adding some of us on Steam. If you let one of us know we'll be more than happy to hop on and take care of things. My Steam info is on my site profile and in my sig.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Omlette, Thank you for your patience,

We are not only currently working on this, but we WILL have someone at those times pretty soon, here. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and we will handle it. Great job! [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

Ruthless