Net-Jam

"CoD4 Cooperative Challenge"

Hello my dear sweet loves.

We've been kicking around the idea at Regenesis of having some non-serious matches with friendly clans. Whispered from WYD and BAGman from ATF have expressed some interest and I'm wondering if Net-Jam might like to be a part of this. At this point I think we're leaning toward matches where each clan picks a team leader, and then each team leader chooses his team from a pool of players from both clans. Thus it wouldn't be clan vs clan but rather mixed teams (unless the team leaders choose their own clan mates). It's my hope that that will encourage us all to get to know each other better rather than being a potential source of inter-clan drama. Rather than plan the entire thing and then invite you to join I'd like you to have a voice in the planning process if it's something you'd like to be a part of.

We are tragically unable to be serious or stay on topic for long at Regenesis but we do have a couple topics on this idea. Here's the most recent of the two:
CoD4 Cooperative Challenge (Regenesis forums)

How's everyone doing around here? I haven't talked to many of you in quite a while! Hope all's good with you folks!

Regenesis Clan Director | TIGRCS on Origin, Steam, and XFire

We're all good thanks Tig, and yourself? I love the idea of mixing up teams between different groups/clans and having some friendly matches! I'd love to be a part of it and I'm sure a bunch of other NJ members would too :)

Wab
Doing great here, thanks Wab! I've been busy with work and neglecting Regenesis so before they feel too abandoned and are driven into the arms of another lover I figured I should jump on this. We'll be continuing to plan it in the topic I linked (or maybe the "Friendly Challenge" one linked within it) and anyone is welcome to chime in with ideas there. Someone also suggested a TS3 meeting between the leaders of all clans involved and I'm really more for planning it via the forums where everyone can read and contribute (and has to take turns) but if you guys would like to talk it over in TS3 too let me know and we can set something up, perhaps with ATF and WYD as well.

We have interest from ATF members as well, looks like a handful there. I don't know if you guys know them but BAGman for one might be a familiar name to some of you. Whispered from WYD posted that they might have some people who'd like to play too. I have no idea how many CoD4 players they have these days but hope to hear more from them. As for you guys, anyone is welcome to contribute to the planning process in the topics we have started on it. I just want to make sure anyone who wants to be involved has a fair voice in how it all plays out.

Take care all!