Net-Jam

You Thought No One Knew it Was Your Birthday

Thank you all so very much! I am deeply touched (in a good way), that you would go to the trouble to do this. I could not ask for a finer group of friends and am so glad to have found you all!

And so, in order of appearance, thank you Outlaw (love the toilet), Mojo (love the bag & tag), Dodo (love the moose), Fruits (love the graphic message), Ruthless (love the board), Mil (love the nice message), Siege (love the nice message), SephJoe (love the cool C-17 shot), Elephant (love the story where I survive), Terror (love the nice message), Pwn (love the nice message), Gryphus (love the incredibly accurate drawing of me and the toilet merkin), ThaBomba (love the logo and the amazing vid), Mini (love the balloon) and last but certainly not least Cyph3r (love the nice message)! You are all awesome people! Thanks again! I will treasure this.

Boards

Nap there....wut? Dat toilet. One could put it on the right or left wall and sit sidesaddle to see it. How did we get here and why am I surprised? Gryph, you had enemas mentioned on your birthday so I guess this is fitting. The picture will never be near a toilet...that's final!

Boards

wrote:
Thanks very much Salad! Very good of you to say so and nice drawring! You are the original reason for me being here mate...thanks for that too!

!?!?!?

Is that how it is Boards? I thought I was the special one lol

Fruits always wins

Don't quote my quotes!

wrote:
wrote:
Thanks very much Salad! Very good of you to say so and nice drawring! You are the original reason for me being here mate...thanks for that too!

!?!?!?

Is that how it is Boards? I thought I was the special one lol

Fruits always wins

Sorry Fruits, I killed Salad on the MIL server one night when he was tucked in a corner. He said,"Damn you Boards!" I liked him straight away. Then, one cold and misty night, I strayed into NJ territory and watched you guys. I noticed that Salad was playing and said hi. The rest is history. Once I played you, Gryph, Elly, Outlaw and Solo, I was hooked and kept coming back. You did contribute in a large way because I liked your attitude too. So, thanks to you too, Fruits!

Boards

wrote:
ok, really... why are there beady little eyes on the plank that mojo drew...?
You're right Mini. I didn't see them at first. I think that they depict nail holes in the board. The "eye" answer is more exciting though.

Ahahahahaha! :xd:
Mini, Boards is right. I was originaly going for nails, it just sort of came out demon wood. Happy accidents. :d

MoJo

• 2 weeks later...