Net-Jam

My Life Change

Has anybody ever just looked at a recent picture of themselves and have it just open your eyes to what you really look like?

Well a picture was taken of me Saturday night at a bar that really has me thinking of the way I have been eating lately.

I have went on a diet 5 years ago when i was getting big and I was able to drop close to 70lbs in a few months and was able to get back into
an old pair of pants I always liked and clothes were getting cheaper to buy. I could actually buy clothes from wal-mart for $16 for a pair of pants,
instead of $55 for a size 52 just for work.

thebeginning_zps91827c37.jpg

This is the image in question and im sure you can pin point me in the front.

I want to try and post a daily update to my change and exercise routines.

Today I walked for .7 miles tonight until it got dark I couldnt see the ground. Not much but it is a start.

Crush834.png

Good luck bro. I was 225 when I started school, not terrible by most standards, but I had noticed that even a short 5 min jog would have me winded to the point where I would need at least 15 min of recovery to catch my breath, smoking probably also plays a huge factor. But without even consciously trying to lose weight, just a combination of walking across the huge parking lot and standing on my feet for 8 hours while at school, and the fact that I stopped eating out due to money being tight, I'm now down to 187(haven't been this low since sixth grade lol). That's only two semesters time.

I didn't plan on losing the weight, it was actually a surprise when my clothes were getting too big. It was just such a lifestyle change, the whole aspect of getting into something new(and the stress that school brings) just changed my daily routine to the point where I've been eating much less and being much more active. I don't believe I'd have been able to have the same results if I had consciously tried to diet and exercise. I just don't have the willpower to stick with something like that.

My suggestion is to find something that requires you to put all of yourself into and see if just the routine change is enough to kickstart a physical change.

Best of luck whatever route you choose bro. and hit us up when you get your net workin. ;)
Crush, it takes courage to be that honest with us and with yourself. I admire you a lot for doing that. It also means you have the strength to set a goal for yourself and live up to it. Keep meeting those goals, I know you can do it and I want to see you back in here. We will back you all the way man. You're NJA and you're important to us! Keep us posted and good luck with the journey.

Boards

• 2 weeks later...
REGULATORS!!! Mount up!! LOL. Nice quote "Element". [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] He has inspired me once again. Teddy was a G.

Anyway, Crush I'm glad to hear you're making this positive change in your life. Catch me on TS - I can give you a lot of good tips on losing weight and keeping it off. Trust me, I'm a doctor. Aannnddd I use to be a really big gym rat who would spend 3-4 hours a day at the gym. All that hard work - lost. :(

Keep us updated. Buurrrrrrrrrrppp (Cya).