Net-Jam

I wish I could see your faces!!!!

Hi all,

Just a quick passing comment...

This goes to all those who doubted! To all those who said it can't be done! To all those who promised we couldn't make it better, because they failed! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU NOW???!!!!

Our new site is up and running, and although it's not yet fully done, at long last we can now reveal what our new leader is capable of. OUR server is now, more versatile, WAY MORE SECURE.... way more accessible to those who need access, and way better over all. We can now do things on the fly that before would take literally months!!!! EAT YOUR FREAKING HEARTS OUT!!!!

For those of you who are just joining us, and for those that have stayed loyal to our community. We say, Welcome to your new home. Welcome to our home. We are here and WE ARE HERE TO FREAKING STAY DAMMIT!!! Feel free to look around and to enjoy what Gryphus has been tirelessly toiling over all this time.

MY FRIEND AND BROTHER!!!!! I TAKE MY HAT OFF. YOU ARE THE MAN.

Sincerely,

Ruthless
*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

johnston911

• 3 weeks later...