Net-Jam

8th infantry troll?

Elephant94

Friday, 31/01/2014 (02:49) {8th}Lt.Thandrs says to all 2
Friday, 31/01/2014 (02:49) {8th}Lt.Thandrs says to all Executing ^2hack.cfg^7
Friday, 31/01/2014 (02:49) {8th}Lt.Thandrs says to all 2
Friday, 31/01/2014 (02:49) {8th}Lt.Thandrs says to all Executing ^2hack.cfg^7

I thought thanders was a stand up guy. He is one of the founders of the 8th infantry clan, a bunch of slops in my opinion, sad excuses for admins all of them, but i thought he was ok...

Gryph, he is banned through echelon. I also made a post of in their forums with a copy of the above. It probably wont make it through, as it says it has to be approved by a moderator....

kov
Hey guys, spoke to IvorMills over at the 8th and it seems it was someone posing as thandrs. Not sure on the reason, but it is not the same thandrs.

I guess someone is trying to slander his name, even though it is already permanently slandered with the {8th} in front of it :lol:

Anyways, just an update, wasn't the guy.

kov
Nice work Kov.

Edit:
IvorMills wrote:
I think it is a good thing that most of your Clan are banned on our servers and we will do our best to make sure this continues.

It's nice to know that some things never change.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

The funny things is that it happened again. Not on the Net-Jam server but on the FH. This time the "user" used Ivors IGN.
Weird how they know that Net-Jam and FH aren't really friendly with the 8th. I wonder if the same situation has happened on other servers as well. Or, they could be just covering it up. Sorry Kov, but my hatred will still stay lol.

Don't quote my quotes!