Net-Jam

DC.MIL and NJA-Outlaw

TIGR

Hey NJA folks,

This morning I witnessed something that upset me. NJA-Outlaw and I were both playing in the MIL server when DC.MIL, who has admin power at MIL, accused Outlaw of spawn camping. I have reason to believe this was a false accusation. Firstly, this is Outlaw we're talking about—he's obviously one to respect server rules. And secondly, DC has done this to me in the past, using it as an excuse to kick me out of MIL's server. (He does this to basically anyone who he doesn't like, which is pretty much anyone who kills him more than he kills them.)

Outlaw's response to DC showed outstanding character. He apologized even though he had done nothing wrong, and he tried to deescalate the situation. All the while, DC was bullying him and trying to provoke him into acting out. Outlaw's character never broke. I was impressed and think NJA should be proud of how he handled himself. I posted a complaint about DC on MIL's forums because frankly, I was upset to see an NJA member mistreated like this. There are further details in that thread:
http://64.94.100.248:8081/index.php?topic=214.msg985#new

I've also posted about this on the RE site, and you're all welcome to jump in that conversation (or hey just pop in and say hi!):
http://www.re-hq.net/n/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4992#4992

And finally I want to apologize to you in advance for any potential fallout from my post at MIL that affects NJA in any negative way. Like I said in that post, MIL and NJA are both great crews; DC is the only problem. But the incident with Outlaw pushed me over the edge and underlines DC's abuse of power. I just couldn't not say anything.

Hope all's good here at NJA! Take care, enjoy fall (and stay warm, those of you who like me are in northern climates), and have fun in-game!

-Tig

Regenesis Clan Director | TIGRCS on Origin, Steam, and XFire

thanks tigr!
i was there and witnessed it as well.
we here at NJA have no problems with mil ,there a good server , they have played on our server for a long time
as well as us playing on there server.
thank you for witnessing first hand our commitment to our standards that we up hold , weather it is on our server or not.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

ThanksTIGR for your support!! [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] I really appreciate it.

You described D.C. MIL well... He has kicked me in the past for using martyrdom, which is absolutely ridiculous because I never use that perk. I'm sure by that you can assume what happened - I ran into one of his favorite camping spots on countdown, when he killed me while I was cooking a frag in close proximity to him. LOL. I was temp. banned for 80 minutes. ROFL.

You should probably know that the day before all that mess went down, D.C. MIL asked if I was hacking and I asked if he was serious. Keep in mind that I have played COD4 with him for a while now and they run punkbuster on that server.

D.C. then responds, "laugh and I'll kick you out..."

I then replied, "No dude. Spectate me."

Then I went on about how I despise video game hackers and that I enjoy good, clean, and competitive games. He soon left after that and you know the rest. LOL.

Thanks again for the support TIGR. I always enjoy playing COD4 with you and say "hello" to the rest of RE for me.
Good work Tig-Crosby :)

RE are lucky to have a level headed, well spoken guy like you.

I read all your posts on the RE site and Mil's - well written.

Hope we see you soon for another RE V NJA friendly with a bit of hide and seek.

Always enjoy the games against the RE dudes - except when you've got your eye in, and I'm on the receiving end of those nasty kill streaks :)

~ salad(s)

Hi Tigr - thanks for posting and filling us in on recent events, as well as supporting Outlaw and NJA to the extent you did here. It is certainly nice to hear when one of our members' character has been noted, so again, your post is much appreciated.

As Salad alluded to, it is truly a pleasure to have a guy like yourself in our community: If we had more 'Tigr's' and less 'DC's' playing this game, I can only imagine how much drama would be saved in a game where we should all be having fun.

I hope we can get a NJA-RE hangout going sometime soon - the last one was a blast!

Hope to catch you online soon :)

Wab
  • 1 month later...
Hey NJA, thanks for your comments and kind words. I thought I had replied to this topic long ago but I guess it slipped my mind.

I've played with DC three times since reporting his actions to MIL; once he was decent while the other two times he kicked me as usual.

Now I see that DC has (one month later) posted a reply to that topic, where among other things he says "I disagree that i abuse my admin rights, im sorry, but that just isn't true." To which another MIL admin replies "well spoken". MIL and its admins seem to have taken no action on this and haven't really addressed the topic at all. Nobody from MIL has acknowledged anything is wrong.

Sad to hear. I always thought better of MIL than this. (MIL the clan obviously, we all know what our Mil is like... [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f922.svg?0] ) And I can only echo what's been said Tig. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

Another thread I thought I already replied to...

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

541Killa,MIL (a MIL admin) has locked my topic at MIL and posted the following final reply:

"TIGR this post has been addressed. There is no more to discuss. Thank you for your cooperation."

DC's ongoing abuse of power was never addressed or even acknowledged by DC himself or by anyone else at MIL. I thought MIL was a group of adults and honestly did not expect them to stoop to sweeping this under the rug by censoring me, but in the end that's how they chose to handle it.

Hey TIGR,

It's funny you mentioned that because D.C. MIL was at it again a little over a week ago… He doesn't say anything to me anymore, but I saw him try to bully another player who later got kicked by another admin (I won't mention who for now) due to favoritism.

I feel bad for the guys that get banned just for being skillful. Sore losers should never be granted admin privileges…

Anyway, I hope to see you on COD4 soon. You're a superb player and thanks for the update. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]