Net-Jam

Net Jam Stats

Foo

It is, however, now the stats should be accurate. The last database was passed around several times between servers, so I don't know how 'true' it was. Or at least, true to the coding that calculates it. Anyway, should be fun for a new challenge to work them back up.
Ha I don't play for the stats, or for number one. It was just nice to physically see how much better I was than Gryph :lol:

It was very accurate for me, however I guess we could say it was a little off from when we had b3 problems and it was down, so heres to a fresh start then. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

kov
Wabdin wrote:
NJA-Kovic wrote:
It was just nice to physically see how much better I was than Gryph :lol: kov

I heard Gryph still hadn't made it onto the stats page for being unable to reach the 1000 kills required.

Ehem... 1100 kills in 4 hours.

Oh, and while I'm at it. My SPM is higher and only 2000 points away in rank. (About 2-3 maps.)

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

The stats are really quite meaningless in that performance is really related to ping a lot of the time. Players with sub 50 pings really ought to be owning the server most of the time. When you see players/admins at the top who have pings higher than 150 then skills are really coming into it.

Low ping players will not relate to this at all but the truth is that if a low ping player is getting killed by a 150+ ping player, it's skill where as if it's the other way round it's ping advantage a lot of the time as it doesn't sound like much but I can vouch that playing against 25 pingers can be a complete waste of time unless it's a big map and I can pick them off from a distance. Face to face there is no way as sometimes I am dead before I have even seen the enemy.

So, I for one don't give a rats about the stats (oops a poet and i didn't know it), i come to play COD4 and hang out and don't care if i'm not in the top 10 or 20 or 50 or 100 for that matter. You'll also find that Straw is the same, doesn't care about stats and who is top.

So let's try not to squabble too much :lol: :d about who is where and how fast you got there lol
Having said that the banter that surrounds the stats debates is quite funny :d

Steve-O
Whether or not I bathe in gasoline on regular basis is irrelevant, and before you ask, the effect of petroleum based products on my skin non of your business.

I thought Kovic threw a match (knowing my skin condition and all), that is until I was firebombed... Stat whoring really shows who your friends (and arsonists) are...

-The Burn Victim Previously Known as G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle