Net-Jam

RIP Ryan Dunn

They say they arn't sure what killed him and his friend first, the blunt force trauma or the fire that ingulfed his car moments after impact.

82088585-ryan-dunn.jpg

Very sad, may lessons be learned from this.

Rest in peace bud

kov
I don't sympathize for Ryan Dunn. He was clearly recklessly driving while heavily intoxicated. Understanding the consequences of DUI is not rocket-science.

As for his family and friends as well as his unidentified passenger and his/her family and friends, my heart goes out to them.

Regardless, may he rest in peace.

Lunar-1.png

NJA-Kovic wrote:
Even though it was stupid what he did, i still feel for him, its a young man with his life in front of him, stripped away.

kov

How many Jackasses have there been? 2 or 3? The guy had no life expectancy, probably dead before he hit the tree.

I don't feel for the guy.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Whoa! Thats pretty heartless...... he didnt lead a good life i know.... but we all do stupid things, some more than others. This one just happened to end a couple young mens lives...... I feel for the guy, knowing he was obviously not right with God gryph, and that he will never see old age.

kov
Ok, I wrote a response here a few days but out of respect for the dead I deleted it after an hour. Here's the gist.

32 years, 8 months, 4 days 12 hours ago, my baby sister was murdered by Jim Dunlop, a repeat DUI offender. I reserve my sympathy for the victims and family's of the victims in dealing with the loss and pain that will never completely fade. Ryan Dunn was a repeat offender and it was not a matter of IF, just when and who else he would kill.

TRUST me. This is a greatly toned down version of what I wrote before.

THAT is all I got

KG1