Net-Jam

Gryphus_1 might be your Dad

He...touched me in s<edit>he spe<edit>ay.   I do not know how to type it other th<edit>as reb<edit>.

Thank you Gryphus for ma<edit>me fe<edit> special.

As long as I a<edit>ve I will tell NO ONE abo<edit>at happened on yo<edit>ght!  *)

Edited by NuTzOpaNtS&Co.

"When I got in to ask and talk to you you were just keeping kicking me..." - HikariNozomi (Dec. 20, 2021)

• 3 weeks later...

HAHAH it didn;t end there no...

He made me feel ALIVE agina*!

There was nothing he couldn;t do to me that I wasn;t already prepared to do to myself.

I was steadily concentratrating on thr lasrer of his bean,,,,...noodle....HUGE memebr HEAD,,,His gosdh darn SMARTS!

I don;t typically have to fight off hot dog vendors , but this time...I was hopi9ng he;'d deep fry something for me.

Seomthing sugary and sweet.   Like....I don;t know....YOU

"When I got in to ask and talk to you you were just keeping kicking me..." - HikariNozomi (Dec. 20, 2021)

HAHA!!  I new* I could get you to reply if I typed some drivvel and waited a really LONG...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................<edit>

HAHAH Made you look!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As it were, the feelings don't slip away so easily.

Whether it is something I remember from the past or a yearning for something specific someday,

I'm confined contentedly knowing this is where it is at.

We can't all be rusty sailors, am I wrong?

The world is a raging **** horse.   You just have to grab the reins and revolve.

* The real mother should be identified in the next episode.  She is a nice lady.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...