Net-Jam

Gone for a little while...

Well ya'll... I regrettably updated to the newest Mac OS "Big Sur" without really reading into it(or doing a time machine backup because I'm stupid). I am no longer able to run 32 bit applications on my iMac, of which COD4 is one :classic_sad:. Sure I could install a virtual environment but I don't really feel like paying for Parallels plus this OS is causing numerous issues and I'm sure it wouldn't run that well anyways. That being said, I'm going to finally build a PC here in the near future. I've got a close friend that has been PC gaming and building them practically since he could speak, so I'll be coordinating with him soon since I have 0 experience with anything PC-related lol.

In the meantime, catch me on CS:GO being a noob with the auto-sniper since thats just about the only game in my steam library that my iMac can run right now. Steam ID is "efredette" if any of ya'll would like to add!

Hope to be back soon but until then, peace out ya'll!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Super late, but I'm also on a Mac Big Sur.  Have you considered installing Windows 10 through Bootcamp?  That's my current configuration and it works great.  I've heard there are ways to reinstall an older macOS (even to pre-Catalina when 32-bit was still allowed) but this would require backing up, removing the OS, using a custom install, then restoring.  

• 4 weeks later...

WELCOME BACK/ I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE AS WELL. SOME MAY KNOW MY STEP (DAUGHTER) AND 2 KIDS HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH US NOW FOR 3 AND 1/2 YEARS. THEY JUST MOVED OUT 8/14/2021. FUCK YA. DON'T GET ME WRONG I MISS THEM SHHHHHH DON'T TELL. BUT LIVING IN A 950 SQ FOOT HOUSE WITH 5 PEOPLE HAS BEEN A CHALLENGE. SOME OF YOU ALSO MIGHT NOT KNOW I AM NOT THE MOST SHY OR QUIET GUY AROUND. NO IT IS NOT A HIDE BEHIND THE KEY BOARD KIND OF THING. I WILL BE GONE FOR ANOTHER MONTH REALLY REALLY GONE. I HEAD OUT THE END OF THIS MOTH FOR HUNTING, BOW HUNTING. I LEAVE 2 WEEKS BEFORE MY WIFE AND BROTHER IN LAW. I AM IN LOVE SCOUTING, RELAXING, AND IF FIRES ARE ALLOWED COOKING OVER THE CAMP FIRE. I WILL START EVERY FIRE WITH A FLINT AND STEEL THIS KEEPS MY SKILL SET FRESH. THIS WINTER I WILL START WORKING ON STARTING ONE WITH A BOW.

On 8/19/2021 at 11:45 PM, MRFUZZY said:

WELCOME BACK/ I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE AS WELL. SOME MAY KNOW MY STEP (DAUGHTER) AND 2 KIDS HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH US NOW FOR 3 AND 1/2 YEARS. THEY JUST MOVED OUT 8/14/2021. FUCK YA. DON'T GET ME WRONG I MISS THEM SHHHHHH DON'T TELL. BUT LIVING IN A 950 SQ FOOT HOUSE WITH 5 PEOPLE HAS BEEN A CHALLENGE. SOME OF YOU ALSO MIGHT NOT KNOW I AM NOT THE MOST SHY OR QUIET GUY AROUND. NO IT IS NOT A HIDE BEHIND THE KEY BOARD KIND OF THING. I WILL BE GONE FOR ANOTHER MONTH REALLY REALLY GONE. I HEAD OUT THE END OF THIS MOTH FOR HUNTING, BOW HUNTING. I LEAVE 2 WEEKS BEFORE MY WIFE AND BROTHER IN LAW. I AM IN LOVE SCOUTING, RELAXING, AND IF FIRES ARE ALLOWED COOKING OVER THE CAMP FIRE. I WILL START EVERY FIRE WITH A FLINT AND STEEL THIS KEEPS MY SKILL SET FRESH. THIS WINTER I WILL START WORKING ON STARTING ONE WITH A BOW.

Ouch. Hurry back, some have forgotten what caps lock is.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle