Net-Jam

Deeznutz Ban Appeal

Deeznutz

Hello Admins of Net Jam

I was previously banned on Net Jam (like 5 months ago) and I understand the reason why I was banned. So now I'm here to make a Ban appeal, and to Justify my actions
1. I was kinda swearing and being really mad lol.
2. I was part of the infamous Black Water clan. 

So the reason that I was Spamming "FUC#@" In the Chat constantly was due to the fact that I was constantly getting spawn killed and getting shot at from near impossible angles and I was really pissed. Do I regret this action ? Well yes, there may have been other ways for me to express my anger, however, spamming the F word was not a great decision looking back, I did not intend to Hurt or harass anyone, so Sorry for the people who actually were hurt from this.

Now for the BW controversy, was I a member of BW ? Yes I was. Was I a Hacker that made the game boring to play ? Ummm no, for Context I have like 0% Knowledge about Call of Duty 4, and I can barely install mods, I understand that there is a lot of Hate for BW members and I can understand that, which is why I left a long long time ago, a couple of weeks before my ban I had decided to Hop back in which unfortunately got me banned. It was true that I was a BW member, however, I never hacker, I never attacked a member seriously, and I have NEVER invaded the server ECT. 

This is my 2nd Ban appeal, my First Ban Appeal was my "admin impersonation" and multiple accounts. Why am I appealing ? Because due to the fact that I'm in China I cannot connect to any server without getting connection issue and this is one of my main ways to find entertainment, so yea. 

-Deez

• 2 weeks later...

The only controversy behind the BW ban is that I should have issued it much sooner. You were actively part of the problem and blatantly disregarded the rules even before the whole BW fiasco.

As far as I'm concerned the ban stays.

Lunar-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I was actively part of the problem and I was blatantly disregarding the rules ?  

Well, if you are saying that me being in the BW clan makes me a hacker and makes me break the game because some of the BW members decided to hack, using that same logic, if someone in the world decides to kill someone, everyone needs to be punished because we are all humans and since a human committed a murder the entire human race would need to be punished because of that one person. Does that make send to you ? To me that does not, I was a member of BW but I was not a hacker, I was in BW because I wanted to have fun with other members of the community. 

As for "....and blatantly disregarded the rules even before the whole BW fiasco." Ok lets all review the rules 

1. No Hacking
Ok so, I do not have much of an understanding of how HACKS work on COD but I have a decent knowledge on how they work on minecraft so Ima just infer. So from what I know, hacks are client side and not server side so this means one member can join with a client and essentially hack (how hacks work on minecraft) so like I doubt someone would go into the haste to create a injection client based hack for a game as old Call Of Duty 4 and Like I can barely get a toaster to work so eh. 

2. No Grenade Launchers

Cant use it 

3. No Last Stand

Cant use it 

4. No Martyrdom

Cant use it 

5. No Foul Language or abuse of players

I may have used the word "FU@#" a bit excessively back then, however, like it was not directed to anyone and It was just the simple F word because I was raging. The F word can be considered as Foul Language, however, I believe Warns and Mutes exist for a reason and cannot be replaced with a ban, its like executing someone for stealing like a candy bar in a store. 

6. No Blocking (doorways, stairways etc)

I dont think I have actively "TROLLED" other players and stood in front of certain areas to block them so eh.

7. No Being a disturbance (excessive bind usage or generally spamming)

Well, It is true that I may have spammed "FU@#" a few times, however, if someone snipes me with a AK47 Hip fire from like 1000 meters away CONSTANTLY EVERY TIME I SPAWN, I am going to get PISSED and annoyed at them because HOW and WHY. Me Spamming may cause a slight disturbance of the community but like is a PERMANENT ban really necessary for a simple mistake like spamming ? No I mean, I should at least receive a warning. A mute ? Nah we are just going to ban you forever.

8. Respect ALL players (including race and religion) 

Um I have not been racist sexist offensive or really rude to anyone all I have said was "FU@#"

Sooo Ye 

-Deez

I'm not sure where you got your rule list but it conveniently doesn't include some of the biggest issues as if they don't apply to you so allow me to spell it out.

Off the top of my head and in no specific order, you were banned for admin impersonation, advertising, recruiting, team stacking, being a disturbance, ignoring admin warnings, ban evasion, and I'm sure other offenses that I can't be bothered to take the time to recall.

10 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

everyone needs to be punished because we are all humans

Nice try, but that's not really now it works. Although I'm not sure why the first thing on your mind was murder, let's keep this relatable for you. This is more like a group of people discussing a plan to murder someone. When it comes to it, only one member actually pulls the trigger. Although only one member actually performed the act of murder, all participating members were accessory to the crime and charged as such.

I do not have much of an understanding of how HACKS work on COD

... but then goes on to (very) roughly explain how hacks work... Some strange logic there... Pretty defensive considering at no point did I say that you were banned for hacking...

While this is perhaps the most minor offense, I find it funny you're so concerned about it...

Well, It is true that I may have spammed "FU@#" a few times, however, if someone snipes me with a AK47 Hip fire from like 1000 meters away CONSTANTLY EVERY TIME I SPAWN, I am going to get PISSED and annoyed at them because HOW and WHY. Me Spamming may cause a slight disturbance of the community but like is a PERMANENT ban really necessary for a simple mistake like spamming ? No I mean, I should at least receive a warning. A mute ? Nah we are just going to ban you forever.

Which roughly translates to:

Murder is wrong. But he laughed at me and it made me mad and nobody told me I can't murder THIS guy THIS time so it's OK right?... RIGHT?????

So far I only see more reasons for this permanent ban to be forever...

Lunar-1.png

"Off the top of my head and in no specific order, you were banned for admin impersonation, advertising, recruiting, team stacking, being a disturbance, ignoring admin warnings, ban evasion" 

1. When I was impersonating as an admin you were online, you taught me how to use ^ to change the color of text and you were encouraging us. I also recall asking for your discord and wechat 

2. I appealed for admin impersonation and I was unbanned 

3. I dont recall advertising and being like "JOIN MY CLAN " 

4. I did team stack like once or twice, but I dont actively do it and I stopped when other members said it was annoying 

5. Sure I may have spammed once or twice but thats ban able ? To me If Im spamming you should mute 

6. I was NEVER warned by anyone 

7. How did I ban Evade ? What ? I was only banned twice and last time I was banned I was never online ??? ehhhh

".. but then goes on to (very) roughly explain how hacks work... Some strange logic there... Pretty defensive considering at no point did I say that you were banned for hacking..."

have much of an understanding of how HACKS work on COD but I have a decent knowledge on how they work on minecraft so Ima just infer.

Also like just because one person was hacking on BW does not mean that We are all like breaking the rules, on the day of my ban, you typed something along the lines of !ban (Random Numbers) BW. To me this is Collective punishment and its not that necessary 

l

I mean, I joined BW for FUN not to like cause trouble for the server, I joined because SOSA was talking about a Clan war with the Net-Jam Team and I really wanted to participate but he said that its only open for clan members so I asked if I can join, like I did not join to cause Harm, I joined for fun. Also I wanna point out that hannasyzzz is also a member of BW but she does not use the tag, what makes her illegible to be unbanned ? 

-Deez

I mean according to you guys, the main reason BW was banned is because there were members hacking so Ima be defensive about that because thats why they are all banned. Also wanna point out, on the day of the ban I was actually not a part of BW but I was previously kicked from BW because I was previously banned and like I joined back because I want a server to play on and BW has a PRIVATE server so thats why I joined back 

lol

-Deez 

You have demonstrated that you do not respect the rules, that you are either incapable of or unwilling to read the reason for your ban, and that you'll continue crying "foul play"against a "clan" that you're supposedly no longer a part of.

The ban stays and it is not up for debate. Goodbye.

Locked.

Lunar-1.png

• LuNaR locked this topic