Net-Jam

Taunting me then banning me

T4msko

Hi NJ !
I just got ban by the biggest sore losing hypocrite in your clan.
I named : Myth
He taunted me for several games. Making jokes on me and calling me names.
When i said one joke back at him POOF => Banned...
I don't blame him. I know the effect i have on sore losing players.
You shouldn't let a snowflake have admin perms tho.
You can ask anymone on the server. I'm always a friendly player. I only deffended myself from that abusing admin.
I'm sure those poeple will say that i'm a nice player : ARCE / COW / NJ-QUIET / NJ-TURBO / NJ-Sgt-JD / The Poet / NJ-SqshyYoshi
Just ask around.  NJ-PIG and NJ omlette were there. They can tell you that Myth taunted me first. i just replied to his bad behaviours.
Just let me know when the ban is over.
I don't want to creat a mess. i just want to play on NJ again
Cheers
Tamsko

Edited by T4msko

Maybe if you value playing on our server, you shouldn't show constant disrespect towards admins.

If you consider me saying "nerd :p", after you dropped 100 kills in a match,  as harassment then you should probably stay off of the internet. Anyone else would have taken it as a compliment or just said "lol" and not give it another thought. I even apologized for that after you brought it up in a later match. Your response to this was something along the lines of "at least you admitted you were wrong".

So let's get to the actual reason I banned you.

I asked you to stop complaining about campers and play the game. Camping is allowed on this server. Since you are quick to claim your status a regular, you should know this. No one wants to hear you complaining about it. And you complain about it a LOT.

16:21 AK|Tamsko|A that's gay ..

16:31 AK|Tamsko|A so many camps ...

16:32 AK|Tamsko|A playing a game for hours ..

16:32 AK|Tamsko|A all that just to sat in corners ?

You called me a "sore loser" after I pointed out the fact that you also camped for most of your kills that match. I didn't say anything to you about your playstyle until that point.

16:32 AK|Tamsko|A you're a sore loser lying !

16:33 AK|Tamsko|A beein a sore loser is beeing a sore loser :)

16:35 AK|Tamsko|A camper sore losers ..

This was your response after I told you to stop complaining and play the game.

16:35 AK|Tamsko|A idc ..

You had a relatively peaceful game the next round, besides trying to say that I was harassing you for saying "nerd :p" and pointed out the fact that you needed to stop your repeated crying about campers.

The next round, Vacant, you joined the team that I was on. It was 5v4. I switched teams. You swapped teams with me. People were still joining in, but for a brief moment I believe it was 6v3. I instructed you to not do that, as I was attempting to balance the gameplay. Not everyone who plays a 10 year old game is good. There were multiple players on the other team that I expected to leave if the teams weren't balanced. You and I on the same team would have caused an imbalance in skill. I don't play this game to empty the server that I help administrate and I'm not going to be disrespected when trying to help give people an enjoyable gameplay experience.

16:51 NJA- myth if you're going to start stacking teams then i'll just give you a break for the night

16:52 AK|Tamsko|A you switched first mate :)

16:52 NJA- myth yeah, but i wasn't stacking.

16:52 NJA- myth literally my job as an admin to try to balance teams

16:52 AK|Tamsko|A it was 4v5 .. You switched to 5v4 ...

16:53 NJA- myth i'm getting sick of arguing with you. i gave you multiple warnings already. either get with the program or leave

16:53 AK|Tamsko|A hahah

16:53 AK|Tamsko|A you're on your periods .

You could have just said "ok" here. Even if I was in the wrong, and I wouldn't have banned you. But I'm not about to let someone tell me I'm on my "period" because of their own mistake.

You have received over 32 warnings and/or temp bans for language and complaining about camping. Here's some snippits of why I don't think the ban will be going away. The irony of your claims is so ridiculous considering that your chat logs mainly consist of you berating your teammates and being a general nuisance to the population of our server.

Monday, 08/17/2020 (18:08)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:it's called CAN YOU STFU FOR ONE ROUND ?

Monday, 08/17/2020 (18:11)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:second .. STFU SORE LOSER

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:17)AK|Tamsko|A [TEAM]: 2GET OUT OF SPAWNS YOU MORRONS

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:18)AK|Tamsko|A [TEAM]: 2NED GET THE F OUT OF SPAWN

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:19)AK|Tamsko|A [TEAM]: 2idiot

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:23)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:learn to get the F out of sapwns ..

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:24)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:not u

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:24)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:my team ...

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:24)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:dies in spawns..

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:31)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:i need poeple on my team with positive ratio PLZ

Monday, 08/17/2020 (23:39)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:70+ kills.. end up losing anyway

I could go on. There's a lot more. Mainly consisting of comments like those above, or you ironically spamming your bind to stop talking. You know, this one:

Monday, 08/17/2020 (19:52)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:If you want to talk, do it on ^6FB...^7 This is ^0COD4 ! ^1YOU MORRON !

Monday, 08/17/2020 (18:39)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:List of server that banned me : One sri lanka snip only / H4X TDM server / AK server (twice) and one Japanese SnD server

^ You can add one. Net-Jam.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

You made your point.

I argue alot about campers. Especially those on my team staying in spawns drowning us to our defeat by facilitating the ennemy's spawn trapping.
Actually by doing that, in a way, i'm trying to teach them about COD. But i'm a lil hard on them, that's true.

But you're not talking about everything you said to me :)
And that's hypocrite.
You started calling me out as a nerd and a camper. Everyone knows that i'm neither. And stop calling people names will you ?
I quote: "It's a joke"
Well... "You're on your periods" was also a joke.
But you are to soft and can't handle losing to me 3 games in a row.
+ what is the point in balancing a 4v5 into a 5v4 ??? .. just so you're not in my team ? That is called team stacking mate. And not all the players were in teams yet.

Let's share the faults/wrongs here !
I'm ready to be an adult. Are you ?

cheers

Tamsko

Edited by T4msko
31 minutes ago, -myth said:

"Maybe if you value playing on our server, you shouldn't show constant disrespect towards admins."

Well.. Maybe if you value your own server you shouldn't start by taunting players just because they are better then you.
And then ban them cuz they are responding to your taunts...

I wasn't saying anything at that momoent. NOT A WORD..
And you went taunting like a sore loser would...
I can understand taht you don't like me.
But you can't be abusing on people like that mate!

You need to learn a lil more of respect. And don't call people names. Any names at all. And don't try to hide your hypocrisy behind humor.
"It was a joke"... Noone laughed ..

Just take the blame like an adult and undo your abusing banning

Cheers
Tamsko

8 minutes ago, T4msko said:

10 minutes ago, T4msko said:

constant disrespect towards admins."

You are the only admin that taunted me .. why involving the others ?
I never had to deffend myself against any other admins in NJ.
only you ...
You're hypocrite AF mate !

Don't you feel shame ?

"Monday, 08/17/2020 (18:39)AK|Tamsko|A [ALL]:List of server that banned me : One sri lanka snip only / H4X TDM server / AK server (twice) and one Japanese SnD server

^ You can add one. Net-Jam."

Just by saying that you're taunting some more ...
Saying like : you're banned and it makes me happy !!

Shame...

Edited by T4msko
1 minute ago, T4msko said:

You made your point.

I argue alot about campers. Especially those on my team staying in spawns drowning us to our defeat by facilitating the ennemy's spawn trapping.
Actually by doing that, in a way, i'm trying to teach them about COD. But i'll a lil hard on them, that's true.

But you're not talking about everything you said to me :)
And that's hypocrite.
You started calling me out as a nerd and a camper. Everyone knows that i'm neither. And stop calling people names will you ?
I quote: "It's a joke"
Well... "You're on your periods" was also a joke.
But you are to soft and to can handle losing to me 3 games in a row to me.
+ what is the point in balancing a 4v5 into a 5v4 ??? .. just so you're not in my team ? That is called team stacking mate :)

Let's share the faults/wrongs here !
I'm ready to be an adult. Are you ?

cheers

Tamsko

I can't tell if you're delusional or just can't remember anything past 5 seconds ago. Perhaps English isn't your native language (I'm leaving heavily to this one) and that's fine. There is something wrong with every statement you just made. I'll touch on a few points.

Let's refresh your memory.

The first game I joined in on, you were on my team. You had a good game. 100-30 or so. Someone pointed out the fact that you did well. This was my reply.

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:19)NJA- myth [ALL]: :p

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:19)NJA- myth [ALL]: nerd

Even with a smiley and everything. Oh dear. So offensive. I think I heard a soft violin playing the entire time I read the 6 characters I typed.

Here is the part of my conversation from the 2nd game. Nothing about what I said or how I said it is offensive.

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:32)NJA- myth [ALL]: you literally camped 1/2 your kills on me

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:32)NJA- myth [ALL]: stop crying

Your reply, calling me a liar and a sore loser:

16:32 AK|Tamsko|A you're a sore loser lying !

16:33 AK|Tamsko|A beein a sore loser is beeing a sore loser :)

16:35 AK|Tamsko|A camper sore losers ..

My reply:

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:32)NJA- myth [ALL]: a sore loser?

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:33)NJA- myth [ALL]: me stating a fact isn't me being a sore loser

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:33)NJA- myth [ALL]: as a matter of fact, i didn't say anything about it until you started crying

Saturday, 08/22/2020 (16:33)NJA- myth [ALL]: stop being a hypocrite and play the game

This should have been your sign to stop complaining and play the game. When I'm met with retaliation, you really expect me to be happy about it?

Me saying "nerd :p" and you saying "you must be on your period" aren't at all close to each other in terms of joking. You acted like an asshole and this is how we deal with them.

Even now, when you're met with logs pasted directly from the server, you try to deflect the attention from your attitude in our server to personal attacks on me. In most unban requests, we see people calm down and plead for their case. You're not doing a very good job of that by trying to act like you're the best player of all time. I'm not intimidated by you or your gameplay. I've played with and against better in promod when it was actually active in CEVO and TWL. You're just another person in the long list of people who care about their stats that will disappear in the next round in a game that is over 10 years old.

To add insult to injury, we played 3 games. 2 really, I banned you at the beginning of the 3rd. 1 of which I was on your team (we won). The 2nd match we won (you lost). The 3rd match you were banned for the entirety of it. So at what point does this make me a sore loser because you "beat" me? You're so consumed by trying to get the better of me that logic goes right of the window.

Now I'm done playing the back and forth game. The fact of the matter is that you are an egotistical manchild who got caught. How you made it this long, I do not know. But we're not going to tolerate it.

Please add us to the list of servers you're banned from the next time you boast about it openly in chat. I think we'd like to be known to not have an association with you anymore.

Have a nice life.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

You've been on the way out for a long time now. The fact that it was Myth that banned you and not Yoshi, Omlette, JD, Pig, Lunar or myself is just luck. Be an ass to enough people for long enough and we will put an end to it.

You're behavior in general is pretty shameful Tamsko, but this display has just been sad. Tamsgowaynow

Thread locked.

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle