Net-Jam

pr!me

LtK

Well... WOW, just wow...
Sorry I seem to be blocked on the forums, using my work phone, ohh and blocked in server chat as well, I posted about it.
On the subject of me sometimes having a longer re spawn time. Sometimes I too watch kill cams, not only will it show how I was killed but his team mates if he ran by any, I know it's a novel idea but we do what we can to stay ahead. I'm shook at how in depth you have all taken my strategies, but to be fair it is how I play... But damn seriously?!?!. As for being an ass, ya I can be a dick, you all probably would come off a bit in the same way too if you always had to defend your tactics and game play, for years!!! It gets old, so I get short and to the point with most of the pub players. Plus I'm old, and having a bunch of 14yr olds constantly saying crap is annoying. Now as to this other cat ranting about not being able to shoot me... Others do just fine, in fact there are plenty that piss me off for being able to do it so well, Sworks, Rattle, Father, quitanga or whatever, and more I'm sure I'm forgetting to list. But that's a you issue not a me issue, as to my knowledge there is no hack for dodging bullets, or the ability to make someone else's gameplay change. This is me now being an ass... Can I borrow your coke bottles, my buddy is coming in on the next flight and I'd like to see if he got a window seat.

Again though, damn Gryph and Lunar back off my style and quit giving it to the masses or you'll have a few more of me to deal with once they dial it in.

Thanks!
Turbo, to be really honest with you as to why with you specifically I am more of an ass to than others. You constantly call me out like a 12yr old, and your cod4 ability and knowledge is not high. You will camp in one spot for most of the map, maybe 3 at most. Then wonder how I was able to find and kill you so fast. You've even stated it here in this thread. When this type of person calls anyone out it's aggravating. Example, I know nothing about cars but you know everything, and we're looking at a car that won't start. And I say it must be the wiper blades, and tell you to change them as that will fix everything. And then you say... WTF are you some kind of idiot? And I say no, it must be the wiper blades... Wiper blades, wiper blades, wiper blades... Hopefully this will help us both when dealing with one another in the future. Cause it ain't the wiper blades, just like you camping in the back of the map for an entire round is keeping us stuck there. I don't want to be spawn trapped, and if you're causing it yes I call it out, first with a "please can we move and not camp our spawn" to which you do nothing, in fact you usually move further back in the map. Wiper blades anyone? We are both after the same thing here, a fun game to blow off some steam or whatever, we just have two very different approaches to it. And we will never see eye to eye as for the life of me how is that fun to play the best fps ever made, on one of the best servers still active, and be a turret... And for you that's the best part of the game, to hide in one spot and crack off a 100 round clip down an alley at nothing hoping someone might run into your fire. I mean I get it kinda, it must be funny when someone runs into that hail of bullets. Anyways it's not personal Turbo, I have no problem being a dick, but I will try to be better if you try moving... Sound fair? I'll even show you better spots to lmg at, and better place's to move to as we hunt them down
Okay last one, I read it all and this Iambatmam deserves a little... First what's your in game name? Let's find out who you are. How well do you know cod4? From what I can see not very well... I'm being nice, happy thoughts. Cod4 is so old that it wasn't built for more than 512 Meg's of ram. You can try and exceed this amount with a custom config but it will default back. Speaking of custom configs do you know what that means, or is? Or your hunkmegs settings ever play with those... Okay that one was a jab, I'm sorry. Well I do, and yitch thought his was neat, mines better in my opinion and so did several other thousands of other gamers. Granted he posted his, I kept mine for my teams until it leaked. You can still find it I'm sure. And it passes promod, pub, and punkbuster. In fact some of the netjam members have it. Anyways, none of that really matters the big piece is my game play, understanding of the game, and the players playing. The last one gets tough... Understanding who is playing and how they play.. this takes a round or 2 for me, and you can tell by how I play when I'm getting warmed up. Ohh I also play on a 40in lcd at 1080p running 333fps. Fps, this might be a new one for you. Did you know there are only 3 fps settings that matter? That is com_maxfps xxx there are 3 xxx as all 3 of them that matter are above 100 fps. I've given the most important one 333, at 333 fps for some reason it also improves the sound from dead silent perk... Meaning you hear it more so than at any other setting. The other 2 are for movement and shooting. No I'm not gonna tell ya most real players know, so you must already know right
I'm sorry, one more for Turbo. My ego? I don't go around saying how good I am, I never talk about me and never have. I do defend myself vigorously when someone attacks me. I will check their score and game play. If they are a 10-20 kill per round, with equal or more deaths, yes I do believe they're not a cod4 player and somehow managed to find the connect to server button possibly by accident. I go from 0-Dick quickly especially for those that have no business calling anyone a hacker as they don't even know how to play the game. If you have ever noticed I give respect in game where it is due, to the players that play. Sworks, rice, Rattle, JD, admins, Father, tomato if I get to know him, and others I'm sure I've forgotten to mention. Notice how these people all have something in common. THEY ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING! Now for your comments... LMAO... You thought I was quickly jumping to spec to see the other team after dying, lol, lol, lol. I still trying to figure out how that would work. That puts you in the category of probably shouldn't be calling people hackers in my book. I'm sure we can find a better way to communicate other than you calling me a hacker and me calling you a noob, or me saying that you're spawn trapping us every map, and you calling me a dick. I do play cod4 at a high level, with a great understanding of the people I'm playing with.
There is no need to slap you Turbo, you're cool man, you have a suspicion this guy is cheating but you can't quite put your finger on how or what he is doing. I have a few ideas, so far I notice he moves faster than most players meaning he could be increasing his speed, I also find him to be very difficult to hit while firing from the hip but harder to hit in general which is probably related to his higher speed, and another thing I notice about this guy is that his air strikes are also weird, they hit you even DEEP inside buildings and the fire of the air strike doesn't even have to touch you and also sometimes feels like you died before the strike even hits the ground. Mainly I think he is setting his speed a little higher than the server's speed which is giving him an advantage that cheat code is fairly simple to turn on.

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE prime.
LMAO, I'm harder to hit with hip fire.... Hmm, you are absolutely correct as it's harder to hit anything with hip fire. That's not a hack that's just being an idiot and not aiming. I'm faster than everyone else, if by faster you mean that I move more than everyone else you are again correct. Few people move as much as I do. If you would like to race me sometime in game, lol, I guess we can set that up... Lmao. What's your in game name? I've responded to your accusations with answers, respond to my question. Before either you or Turbox start making accusations again you may want to first know what you're talking about otherwise you are both helping me with these types of statements. I mean seriously... I have hacked airstrikes? Is that even a real thing... He's harder to hit with hip fire? Duh... He's faster? I do use a p90 which does improve your speed. Did you even know that?
In Game Name... Tell us, don't be shy. I've used the same 2 names for years!!! Clearly not the norm for someone who hacks.
I accused you of being faster by means of CHEATING and increasing your avatar's speed higher than the speed stander for the server and since you call me an "idiot" I think is fair enough I tell you to stop playing dumb YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE. Here is a site where you can copy and paste texts and it reads for you text2speed.org & yes I am well aware using a ANY sub machine gun improves one's speed, I am accusing you of going faster than that.
Yes, I'm calling you an idiot. No I'm not going to follow your lame virus ridden link either.
And you are correct in saying I'm not fooling anyone, I'd have to be doing something first.
I'm sure you have some Time pods to be eating right about now
Let me know if you come up with any other clever ideas for us to all laugh at.
Also I still see you are hiding your in game name, lol
Yes you did accuse me of having hacked air strikes, being faster, and the ability to manipulate your aim as to not be able to hit me. They were your ideas.
Now I'm gonna call you a moron as well.
Trollers gonna Troll...
Batman, I've enjoyed our idiotic circles so far, but if you post in this thread again or interfere elsewhere in Prime related topics, I will ban you. Do I make myself clear? We can pick this up later.

And Prime, so help me if you respond to Batman I will ban you then and there. I'll be replying to your other thread at length, this one is a mess.

Edit: Well I didn't see that there was a fourth page... Regardless what I said stands, for both of you.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Gryphus first off, go fuck yourself. You are an asshole who did nothing but insult me by calling me names while I was trying to pass my point, half the name caling you did if you do it to my face ill beat the fuck outta you keyboard warrior. 2nd this is not between me and prime you know very well and between me and Net-Jam for allowing this cheater to play. Oh and I am not coming your server to post or play no more so fuck you again. Go Ahead now delete my posts you dirty enemy of the Constitution.
  • 3 weeks later...
well other than them being in the open as I ran through the ravine... the guy in the hut/side barn was still in the natural spawn, guy across by grandmas place... you guessed it thats the other natural spawn... then up to the barn, guy by rock... always someone there including myself at times. guys in the barn... hmmm could it be the spawn???? Funny how the guy laying down not in a natural spawn location killed me though... Must be his anti hacks.. hacks. HUH... Any other questions???
So fast forward to today. Pr1me and I (I think) settled things in a mature way and he was nice enough to give me his mp config. His settings, contrast, brightness (very high btw) are all legit and it did seem to help me whenever I was (a) In the mood to rush and not camp and (b) not tired and could play with some focus and intensity. As such, Pr1me is now off my list of the Axis of Evil. muahahahahaha.

On a more serious note - I recently learned of other legit settings. I plan to try to reposition the UAV to be in the top center of my screen instead of the far left. I also believe it can be resized to a certain extent. I believe this will help me "see" the UAV when it's up and actually use it to a much more peripherally effective manner. This is mainly because my screen is so large that it's like watching a tennis match left to right whenever I want to really see things. In a way, having a giant screen is counter-productive in some cases...

Lastly, Pr1me has been watched, watched, and watched seemingly 100s of times by the different NJ Admins and mods over the years. I vote that we lay this topic to rest permanently.