Net-Jam

Banned again

Godlike

Let me be clear, I know you're not hacking, you know you're not hacking. You've been here a long time. That said, you just wasted two of our member's time, Cypher's time, my time and yours all because you were playing under an alias. Once we clear someone, it's nice not to have to constantly spec and record them everytime someone complains that they're doing too well.

You're a very good player Godlike, it's easy to understand why you've been mistakenly banned so many times. Especially when Cypher and I were killed late into a game of Battlegrounds trying to both spec you and play the game. We keep our servers clean to the best of our ability, but sometimes we like to play and enjoy ourselves as well.

So this is what's going to happen; you're free to play under whatever name you like, if however that isn't "Godlike" or any other name you choose to put in a post below, should you get banned again it will be final.

I've had very similar conversations with a few of our other regulars on similar skill levels. If you find this unacceptable, I'm sorry. There are still other CoD4 servers for you to enjoy.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle