Net-Jam

y was i banned plz unban me

apollo ape

this is apollo ape or better know apollo padman was playing then said banned for tags? tried to log in again and it said appeal so i did that
anyways plz let me join I'm only getting started and i love what u are doing at net jam a really good server love the community feel plz let me in
You were in Hardcore cursing wildly, verbally abusing admins and players and then to top it off you decided to change your name to NJA-Fruits which got you auto kicked. You came back, then I banned you for not only using tags but impersonating and Admin. You then spent the next few minutes trying to rejoin the server under the name "netjam= bad". So why exactly would I lift this ban?

By the way, next time your friend tries to get you unbanned in a game, he should really try answering questions he's asked.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Since you seem genuine I'll make it a 24 hour ban. Make sure you and your friend are a little more respectful in the future.

As a part of this process I will be requiring a formal apology letter to be written via PM to Sgt_JD, MRFUZZY (written in all CAPS), Fruits and a letter of embarrassment filed with our HR department (Rattle). Once this is complete the 24 hour ban will begin.

I was expect a raging and wildly inappropriate response. I'm a little disappointed to be honest, but this makes up for it.

G1

You are only accountable for your actions, however I would appreciate it if you passed the message along.

To send a PM just click the "Message" button on the upper right side of their profiles. I linked all the ones you will need.

G1