Net-Jam

Banned for no reason

Well i got banned for no reason on the hardore server, because grypheous, or something like that, got killed by me through a wall when i saw her proning then she goes to spectate mod and banned me betwen the next 1 minute, she just got mad and banned me for no reason or for getting mad? if only she got the entire video when i saw her proning then kill her
Just how arrogant...can you get really.... do you not see the warnings when you get one? 3 warnings and you get a temp ban... oh..by the way...she is a he...yeah.........
Advise to you in the future...stop chatting vulgarly in the public chat and stop typing "lel" then you won't get yourself kicked.
Wouldn't that be all so easy? Right??

Don't quote my quotes!

Since you have resorted to personal attacks on someone who wasn't even involved in the original issue; you clearly have nothing more intelligent to add. In light of this (and other amusing factors), I'm upgrading your temp-ban to a perm-ban along with a forum ban. Enjoy.

Your other two posts have also been changed to something more suitable of someone with your mental capacity.

As amusing as this has been, fun's over. Thread locked.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Well maybe is stupid, but xscoobysnax(redacted) is a lot more stupid (:
And this is 100000 more stupid than xscoobysnax redacted

Doxxed

R E K T
E
K
T

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-873a8ce1-vb399266.html
https://www.youtube.com/user/41217601025

Josafat Morales, ring a bell?

But since you want to power-word and Doxx people, here's this simple sampling. Nice to see you hate MW2 hackers, but get b& off of BF3 Nov 11th. Confirmed for shitlord.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

That's okay. How's Tijuana?