Net-Jam

Computer Pictures

Pwnstar asked for pictures of my computer earlier. Figured I'd share something. Keep in mind, I'm not a photographer or very patient. These pictures aren't the best and my case has gotten very cluttered recently as i added insane amounts of cables to it...

Here is a Google Photos album with about 60 photos in it. It has all of the photos I could find with my computer equipment on my Google Photos lists.

Here is another Google Photos album with just the 4 good/decent pictures of it's current state. Like I said, it's a mess. It will probably get better over time, but right now it's crazy in there. Plus I don't have a side window, so I go more for functionality than looks lol.
How are you liking the nzxt cooler vs corsair's h100? Nice pictures.

I'll post some of my PC when the sun rises. My phone is the only camera I have and HTC dropped the ball on the first revisions of the One so pictures in low light situations have a terrible pink tint.

Maybe we could get a battlestation thread going.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

The NZXT Cooler seems to blow the H100i out of the water. People seem to like it more online from what I've red and it's got no problem keeping up with the 980Ti. The CAM software that NZXT provides seems a whole hell of a lot better than Corsairs. CAM also seems like it can take the place of MSI Afterburner, Real Temp, and some other monitoring tools for my uses. It looks a lot better too: http://downloads.net-jam.com/imgs/Screenshots/Tucker/CAM_Screenshot.PNG

And it's funny you have to wait until sunrise; I had to wait until sunset to take mine or they end up with a nice ugly glare on them.
Alright the sun is up, I'm awake. The tank is powered up.

Some things to know:
1) My power supply unit is a Corsair 650w I bought over 5 years ago. It's not modular and it was meant for SLI systems for the GTX 200-400 series back in the day. There are a ton of cables that are hard to hide, but I've done a really good job of hiding most. There's just no more room behind the motherboard tray to hide anything else. It's a nightmare.

2) I have a really stupid fan controller because I don't want to use my motherboard fan controller through the bios. It's just easier to turn the knobs. It's ugly and it causes my fan wires to be pretty much everywhere lol. It's not pretty on the inside, but it works. I'm in desperate need of a few upgrades but they're gonna have to wait.

3) The case itself was signed by a bunch of League of Legends pros that I met at MLG Dallas back in 2012 (I think it was 2012?). Most of the big names on it do not play on teams anymore, so I could maybe sell this for a few bucks...maybe.

Anywho, here we are. Even when the sun came up it had a terrible tint on it. I hate my phone lmao.
http://imgur.com/a/uj7L2

iKMPQ1X.png

Nice, and the mess isn't that big of a problem if you don't have a side window, so i don't see the issue lol. It's pretty cool that you got them to sign the case too. I probably would take better care of my case if i had a bunch of signatures on it lol.
wrote:
Nice, and the mess isn't that big of a problem if you don't have a side window, so i don't see the issue lol. It's pretty cool that you got them to sign the case too. I probably would take better care of my case if i had a bunch of signatures on it lol.

I want a new case so bad. Preferably with a side panel window. Was looking at the new NZXT cases... love that company.

iKMPQ1X.png

• 3 weeks later...