Net-Jam

2 players with EDP tag look to be hackers

TurboX

These two EDP players were both able to bypass anyone's UAV Jammer. I didn't get a sense that they were aim botting but it did give both players an edge for shooting players through walls and/or flooring.

Several NJ admins were on monitoring this so I am just going to attach the screenshots I manage to take in the hopes to just support whatever evidence they were gathering. Rather than going into detail on each picture, I just explained the pic via each pic's filename.

Props to Net Jam for running a great server and for really taking the time to collect evidence and not jump the gun on suspected hackers. In a couple of the shots, I followed one of the EDP players around and am 100% convinced they were using a hack that could bypass the UAV Jammer. In all the pics from their kill cam POV, I had taken intentional pains to use a kit with UAV jammer, dead silence, and silencer so that I was basically invisible to radar at all times. The best screenshot in my opinion is the one where I was standing on the other side of a hole in the floor and had been there for a while. There's NO way the EDP player would just know that I was there - I consider it a 'rare' spot to camp in.

Thanks again for running such a sweet server, and just being nice to all the regular players. See you all in there!

TurboX
Hi Turbo, thanks for the screenshots.
Myself and another admin were watching them for a while, recording evidence. One of them was obviously wall hacking, but the other was being more careful. The obvious hacker was banned, but as soon as we banned him/her, the other disappeared, so it's likely that they shared the same key.
Either way, they have been removed from the server.
Thanks for your vigilance.