Net-Jam

Come play tonight!

Hey everyone, I will be online starting at about 9pm-ish Alaska time, which is 10pm pacific time, which is 1am Eastern time. Come one come all! lets fill up the server tonight!

I would get on sooner but I have a bro date with my best friend. I'll see you ladies in teamspeak! If you're reading this and you're not NJA, you should still join us in teamspeak! it can be wildly hilarious to positively Mind-bottling. Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? :d

hope to see you in there,

the star of pwning.
wrote:
Hey everyone, I will be online starting at about 9pm-ish Alaska time, which is 10pm pacific time, which is 1am Eastern time. Come one come all! lets fill up the server tonight!

I would get on sooner but I have a bro date with my best friend. I'll see you ladies in teamspeak! If you're reading this and you're not NJA, you should still join us in teamspeak! it can be wildly hilarious to positively Mind-bottling. Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? :d

hope to see you in there,

the star of pwning.

Who let this guy back????

LOL welcome back bro

And Kovic i miss you
  • 3 weeks later...