Net-Jam

campers Players

As i usually have to say at least once per map "Its allowed". We have no rules against camping. I can understand where people camping with LMGs can be annoying, but snipers that are camping is a perfectly normal thing to do as is the nature of a sniper. Besides, if they are camping, you know where they are, so go kill them instead of complaining about it. Or heck, counter-camp them and sit in a spot where you can easily see their area and just wait for them. That tends to annoy campers and they stop going there or you get a lot of kills on one person.
no matter what weapon to use Camp I know it's very normal to camp Camp 5.10.20 seconds but it surprises me meet that usually do not have a asftel for players who abuse this

already on all servers is the big problem is that surprises me take no measure for this thing that leaves many players on the servers because they are tired of seeing all kinds of players and admins who accept this Camp work
Sev07 wrote:
As i usually have to say at least once per map "Its allowed". We have no rules against camping. I can understand where people camping with LMGs can be annoying, but snipers that are camping is a perfectly normal thing to do as is the nature of a sniper. Besides, if they are camping, you know where they are, so go kill them instead of complaining about it. Or heck, counter-camp them and sit in a spot where you can easily see their area and just wait for them. That tends to annoy campers and they stop going there or you get a lot of kills on one person.
Yep
NetJam has made it this far with its rules and acceptance of many game styles and will for many more years to come, so pick up that bottom lip, get a grip on the mouse and keyboard and just step up to the challenge and play the game.

[EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] This was another inspiring moment from Anubis PTY LTD [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]
tmguerilla, you really have no idea how our server works do you. Camping is an acceptable strategy especially when sniping. I'll admit to being annoyed by people who camp with lmg's but it's not against our rules.

[EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] Sev and :d :lol: [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0] Anubis....
Despite the rising concerns among us that the server has recently succumbed to extreme instances of "Hard Camping", it is well known that this strategy is allowed.

The example I always use to illustrate this comes in the form of a question: Why would Ace spend so much time here, if we proceeded to ban his favourite hobby?

As it has been pointed out Campers shouldn't prosper anyway. You know where they are, so either go after them with that intel or avoid them if you can't get to them.

Easy.

Wab
I actually understood that mentality is generally depsre action games "camping = rank
that bothered me a DM action clearly is embarrassing and humiliating to crouching opponent instead of a direct fight with him but not each as he is free to play as they please but know from me that is bad to camp and to have the claim to be a good player or "professional"

PS: Wabdin see that you are in England where fair play and honesty of opponents

of that in the last 2.3 years have large communities disbanded because some games that instead of making a clean game were more anti-game
I snipe a lot but tend to move between a couple of spots unless of course I'm getting a lot of kills from the one spot, if other players don't like this then go cry some more :lol:

We have had some hard campers on the server recently but I put it down to mostly new players who are camping like this to survive. As I said it's really annoying sometimes but hey, that's the nature of the game and we have no rule on camping. As the others have said, if a camper kills me once, maybe twice, I go after them and force them to move as I kill them every time after that.

Yeah Wab, Ace, what a camper hahahaha................

When two snipers are camping it up and shooting at each other it can be a challenge and really fun to see who can get the shot off quicker. I've had many sniper wars, especially on Crash and Crossfire.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2158/2068757736_4803a24190_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2206/2072700603_d549e96276_o.jpg

Unfortunately there are some low ping players who don't seem to understand that when you have a 200+ ping you can't just run and gun as easily as the sub 200 ping players. And the sub 100 ping players really ought to be scoring a lot higher than they are.

Seems that Fierce is getting a little confused with strategies (and someone who cares not for his opinion :d ) :lol:. Snipers aren't cowards. Fierce, go tell a Force Recon Marine Sniper that he is a coward and see what he does to you :d :lol:

Steve-O
I understand it is natural to camp but it's a cowardly way that after a sniper hide and do not speak continuously Kills the team play and there are players who want more servers to make their own rank than the rank team that I said there are many communities that lose players because of this "natural" camping useless

I like to play Counter Strike 1.6 Counter Strike Source from there I started playing more and more of this kind of games but there is this natural camping at one time very annoying. Over the years I had various gaming projects but have not really managed to achieve 100% for nuam had a serious team of players we had servers Counter Strike Cod 4 servers, servers Rfactor Formula 1 but in our country Romania players are not serious and do not know what the notion of community and said that I was starting to play on servers in other countries such as Germany, England, America and so also do not understand and never will understand why

on how respawun where continuous action is the natural camping but not every style of playing normally after you kill one and see where did it go and kill him you also are communities that have more severe but few admins and then come and many cheaters.
I apologize if I offended you with my posts on this site are my opinions

Have a nice day
tmguerilla,

Our rules regarding camping have been made very plain to you. Why persist with this as your opinion, which yes you are entitled to, is falling on deaf ears here.

Camping is ALLOWED. We are not going to change our rules!

Steve-O
logical that you dust in terms of strange game that others admins not tell players to camp and they continue to do the same learning to play not suffer Steave server admins like you and others do not threaten me that I give money to a server that does not solve anything
TM with all due respect I find it hard to understand you and with your current topic I believe your message is being lost due to the wrong choice of words.

this server supports many people from all over the world and with the rules we have they still come back and are happy to deal with the server the way it is, I have no idea how things are in Romania but in NJ we work as a team with both play styles and use the strength of both to dominate the other team as a team so if this doesn't work for you then I'm sure you will be happier on a server that does play your way.
Romania is not in our strong community of gaming that is that I tried to play where strong gaming community but in the last 2.3 years have gone crazy if all anti game is continuing to accept this style of play

I can not get on the server and I understand that's playing style and we have nothing to do but give me no one can kick you bother me wrong and I apologize but I still strange that it not only me express my dissatisfaction are others but that does not enter the website to say so just talk only to that server may not be so many who say the same thing

I want my admins to not kick continuous and let me promise not to mention games at all I see only my game. It is useless to fight us on something you really would not consider ever