Net-Jam

Epic KG1 Rant

Lest we forget the epicness...

G1

First of all Thank You's to all our longtime players and admins, Happy Holidays and appreciation to you all for making Net-Jam hardcore COD server one of the top non punkbuster servers on the web. Without you...yadda yadda yadda alla you good guys go back to playing now.

However...

Douchebaggers and hackers beware. Several of our longtime player non admins are recording and posting vids of your hacks, language violations, rule breaking and moronic terminal douchebaggery.

I wouldn't have believed it if the proof hadn't been on display for all to see. When admins are not on, the hacktards swarm like flys to piles of steaming poop. As they shamelessly gulp down their share of putrid, rancid caca, gorging themselves on the offal of their own stupidity and inbred, pederastic, self absorbed, turdburglerism, the actions are being recorded and links posted.

I encourage this recording. I applaud it. I sanction it and recognize the loyalty shown by those who do it. Record ANYONE that you feel is hacking.
Length should be no less than 5 minutes, longer duration is preferred.

The proof will be examined by admins and discussed in the forums and the admin vent channel. Banhammers will fall, hackers will weep and post the obligatory, " WAAAAAUGH WHUT I DO?! I WUZ BANNED FER NUTTIN"!

I nominate "-=Nok=- AROK" as the first recipient of the Darwin Award for actions above and beyond the call of idiocy. I realize that this award is somewhat late in coming as hi recording was from earlier this month, but I was hoping that Mother Nature would be so offended by this pinheaded simpleton, that she would cause this cretinous buffoon to spontaneously combust.

Sadly, he still lives. He is, however, PERMABANNED and will have to sit in a dark corner, hip deep in a puddle of his own drool , feasting on the green, crystaline boogers he digs out of his nose.

I am sure his parents are so proud, as are his Aunt and Uncle and since they are one and the same, they can lean over and shake their hands, assuming they have opposable thumbs, if not, they can throw back their misshapen heads and hoot their triumph.

Here endeth the rant.

Yep hackers piss me off and I will petition to add a virus to be uploaded to proven hackers cpu's

That's all I got

KG1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

When I found out we were moving to a new sight I had feared this tome of wisdom would be lost to future generations. I wept.

The fact that my progeny of the spirit saw fit to take the time to lovingly recreate the entire rant verbatim after having committing it to memory humbles me.

I can see his long tedious nights of endless repetition, sonorous recitations in front of his family as they gaze, awestruck, at the verbal panorama that spills forth from his soul. Amazed that any human would painstakingly...HE WHAT?! COPY AND PASTED...awe, holy crap on a cracker.

carry on (mutter mutter grumble copyandpastedmyass grumble)

That's all i got
KG1

• 10 months later...
Seems like a great time to refresh the warning to nublettes on our site and server that even though an admin may not be online, our regulars are. And some of them are even more adamant about the sanctity of this place than is sane...
(that and i got a chuckle out of rereading this )
That's all I got,

KG1
NJA!!!! [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

The Rules for a Gunfight:

1. Bring a gun. In fact, bring two guns. Bring all your friends who have guns.

2. Incoming fire has the right of way.

3. Flank when possible. Protect yours.