Net-Jam

Random thread

http://www.goddamnlazybastards.com/sites/default/files/images/users/GDLB-Browsers.png?1325719095

The link is the sever, Yellow lists the folders on the server, Green shows the image your trying to access, and Red shows some gibberish at the end that needs deleting.

When trying to link a picture you need to make sure that yourimagehere.jpg/.png/.gif is the last thing on the link. This doesn't happen very often, but some sites will put text after it. Some sites even block you from accessing the images entirely without their text after it.

Edit: And Kov, Firefox, heads and shoulders above the rest.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Lol, ive tried it, sucks sloooow... but just an opinion, and by the way i was talking to dodo the other day and her firefox was crappen on her lol.

EDIT: thats just your opinion, there has to be a reason chrome is used more than firefox.

kov
She is running a beta version of FF4 lol. Current is 10.

As for FF vs Chrome. I am actively using both. Chrome more-or-less as "quick check" browser, but lately I've been using it heavily. And the only reason I'm using it over FF is because of how much RAM 87 tabs takes...

And as a side note; crashes in the last two months: Chrome-5 (with less than 20 tabs) FF-0 (with 87) I think that speaks for it's self.

untitled-2.jpg

Tell me that's not a beautiful looking browser.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle