Net-Jam

Binds (as per request by Ace)

A quick guide to those who don't know yet how to make a bind.

Firstly we'll need to make sure console is on. To do this we will hit the tilde key [~] and the console will pop up at the top of your game filled with 'CoD MP: 1.7'. If that does not come up, we will need to turn our console on.

To turn on the console, you will need to go to 'Options' and click 'Game Options'. Here we will click 'Enable Console'.

Right! Now that our console is up and running, we can proceed to make our bind. The command to make a bind is as follows: /bind [key] say "[phrase]"

Example: /bind 1 say "You just got Pengwinated!!!"

Please note that the brackets are not included, I merely used them as indicators for where you enter the key you wish to bind and the phrase you desire. Make sure to include the parantheses for the phrase, and hit enter so the command registers (sometimes I close the console without entering the command).

Customize your bind by changing the colors of your phrase! To change the color of your letters, you merely need to enter '^' followed immediately by a number 0-9. For instance, '^1' will change your letters to a bloody red!

Good luck! And for the love of god, don't spam your binds!

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

lol Sorry Ace, I forgot I was supposed to help you with this... But it seems our resident pengwinion has it sorted nicely.

Good work. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle