Net-Jam

BOLGARIQ

SMOKIN

I apologize for no video, but I can pinpoint when and where the player was.

What looks like a wall hack to me as he was walking around with an LMG targeting players by shooting blind through walls with no possible way they he could see them.

This took place on11-28 at 10:30 AM EST. I watched for several maps.  Watch the Overgrown map at 7:10 playing time for a no question blind kill.

Hes a poor player and dies a lot. And he is greedy for another kill.

If someone could contact me directly for help on recording videos, I would greatly appreciate it. I followed the instructions posted on this website but I dont have an option to open an in-game consol.

In case some of you don't know I started playing as LW Fuzzy, but My original player is SMOKIN. Played that from the start. The LW Fuzzy was to come in game and spectate players back when I was an admin on another server many years ago. i just started playing again in the last 6 or 8 weeks.

Hi Smokin,

They won't ban without proof which translates to attaching a recorded demo.  Which is actually easy to do.  You will need access to your console (pressing the tilda ~ key) when you're in game then begin your recording.  To record and playback, try the instructions from here: https://net-jam.com/faq/#2-16 I suggest not saying anything in chat before hand to 'alert' the suspect and just go spectator mode then watch.

Turbo

5 hours ago, TurboX said:

Hi Smokin,

They won't ban without proof which translates to attaching a recorded demo.  Which is actually easy to do.  You will need access to your console (pressing the tilda ~ key) when you're in game then begin your recording.  To record and playback, try the instructions from here: https://net-jam.com/faq/#2-16 I suggest not saying anything in chat before hand to 'alert' the suspect and just go spectator mode then watch.

Turbo

I have been an Admin in other clans and I wouldn't expect anybody to be banned on hearsay. I have recorded players and gone through the banning process quit a few times in the past. I was hoping someone might know why I don't have an "enable console" option. 

I Followed the instructions in the provided link. When I use the tilde key in game to open the console it shows game options. When I open game options it shows 5 options. 

Show Blood

Show overlay

Clan Tag

Player Name

Enter Key code

Nowhere does it offer an enable console option. 

I have opened game options before entering the game and it still shows the same 5 options. I used to know all the secret codes but sadly I have suffered memory loss issues in recent years and have no recall of any console settings. I have played this game a long time and I know the difference between a good player and a hacker. Although it appears that the hacks have gotten a lot more sophisticated. I play a lot in the early morning hours, Midnight to noon. I almost never see an NJ member playing or in spectate. But I see suspicious actions out of some common players that I don't see when a NJ tag is in game. Quit a difference in scores and in the amount of bitchin. 

Edited by SMOKIN
spelling

Hi Smokin,

That's strange, my working (purchased from Steam) copy is at version 1.7 and it shows the following options:

Options >> Game Options >>

Show Blood 'YES'

Enable Console 'YES'

Option >> Multiplayer Options

Punkbuster Enabled "NO"

Allow Downloading "YES" (though since I only play on NJ and one other vanilla FFA server, I suspect I could make this one a 'No')

I don't see any options for 'Show Overlay' or 'Show Blood'.  Are you running the game off a Mac or maybe it's a non-US version that might have slightly different options?  Or perhaps the options in version 1.8 are slightly different (NJ server requires 1.7). I just don't know.  So the option missing from 'Game Options' at your end remains a mystery to me, perhaps another admin will know and post here later - sorry. 

But let's say, for whatever reason, the console in your 'version' of the game is already enabled by default?  Then something you stated got me thinking about wondering what your config file key bind for console is set to the tilda key? 

"...When I use the tilda key in game to open the console it shows game options.'"

When I press ~, I see a command-line reveal itself at the top portion of the screen (all the way across), and once I see that, I can expand that line to full screen pressing 'SHIFT'+ ~    (which is handy for scrolling up to see previous console output that has already gone off screen using PgUp/PgDn keys).  Maybe that might make you think of what to check?  Good luck.

Turbo

Better yet Smokin, can you do me a favor and start a new post in the COD4 discussion forum?  Might get a wider audience in there and it's really the right place for this subject fork (no console option).  This forum's just for reporting...

Thanks,

Turbo

13 hours ago, TurboX said:

Better yet Smokin, can you do me a favor and start a new post in the COD4 discussion forum?  Might get a wider audience in there and it's really the right place for this subject fork (no console option).  This forum's just for reporting...

Thanks,

Turbo

Thank you. I started a new thread.

29 minutes ago, LuNaR said:

Thank you both. He has been banned.

I am pretty sure he was in game again today with a new name. B.O.L.A.R.I.O   I think that's the spelling. I believe someone took video of him and said they were going to submit it today. He was playing in the same manner with a terrible KDR. This one was playing greedy too and would get killed in the dumbest of ways. He even got featured on the final kill cam. Lots of comments about his walling.

This one evades ban quite often over the past year(s) and comes server to use his aimbot every now and then. He tends to change name using a particular cycle of names and never bothers to use different ones. 

Might be a B3 banning issue, but from what dragon sees, he can be banned temporarily but always comes back at a later date. When Dragon bans him, he has a 50% chance to still be able to reconnect and still play or stay banned (changing name while doing this too)

A few names of his include RUS_stalker, prizrak and as you have seen, bolariq, often separated by caps and dots.