Net-Jam

Prime's Rib

2 minutes ago, yoyomaster98 said:

also Sticky Rice is very suspect.

What makes hyper so sus is that he has games where he's absolutely destroying and then one game later with same teams he has a horrible score. I think there's some turning on and off going on lol

13 hours ago, SqshyYoshi said:

I've watched Hyperion too many times than I can count.  I've also decimated him on multiple occasions.  Each time I've spectated him, I have seen nothing out of the ordinary.

I guess he has really good gameplay days and some not so good lol. Yesterday I managed to sneak on him and rekt him 9 times out of 10, which typically never happens. Hmmm idk

On 2/5/2021 at 10:38 AM, FFTootnoots said:

And hyper has this weird thing when he says "time" idk if that's a macro or command for something. It just doesn't make sense to say just "time" with no context.

I asked him about "time" he responded "pizza" and the days later he typed "time pizza"   ??

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, MRFUZZY said:

POOR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTS HE NEEDS TO COME TO MY HOUSE LEARN HOW TO MAKE FIRE WITH FLINT AND STEAL. HUNT WITH A BOW. AND NOT THINK EVERYONE IS SUSPECT.

I TRIED USING A 70LB BOW AS MY FIRST BOW BUT I FLINCHED AND HIT THE BACK WALL OF THE ARCHERY RANGE AND IT DROVE THE ARROW INTO THE CONCRETE AND THEY COULDN'T GET IT OUT LMAO AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FIRE I'M A BIG BOY I SWEAR :classic_cool: