Net-Jam

Got banned because of lag

Hello Admins of net Jam

Today was a wonderful day until I logged on Call of Duty, I was lagging so tried to quit but someone killed me then my lagometer went crazy I got teleported out of the map then I got Banned.

Please Help me get unbanned and please note that I am innocent!!!!

Thanks

-Deeznuts
According to our records you have been banned multiple times over the past few months for admin and member impersonation. I can recall multiple times when I have kicked you from the server for it as well. As far as I'm concerned, the ban should stay.

Lunar-1.png

Just a Quick FYI Over the past few months I have been on minecraft, I do share this account with a few of my friends, and yes I do admit I had a few admin impressions BUT I have never been banned after like 1 or 2 warning I stop, and the last time that happened was over 1 month ago and I did not play for a month, plus this is the only server that I can play on and the only one that I have friends on.
Hope you can understand me
-Deeznuts
We have discussed a bit internally and will give you the benefit of the doubt here. I do want to make it clear, however, that just like any other platform you are responsible for your account. We will not reverse a ban that was enforced due to someone else using the account.

Your ban has been lifted.

Lunar-1.png