Net-Jam

New Maps

• 3 weeks later...
I never thought about it, but you want to have a stalemate? Stalemates are game-breakers, they make everyone stop playing aggressively (the few that do, anyway), and just make everyone start camping save one or two people on each team. It makes me definitely want to quit playing right away, anyway.
Fierce wrote:
I never thought about it, but you want to have a stalemate? Stalemates are game-breakers, they make everyone stop playing aggressively (the few that do, anyway), and just make everyone start camping save one or two people on each team. It makes me definitely want to quit playing right away, anyway.
Fierce, you are the biggest camper I know of :p

Just joking bro, but I do know what you mean... It frustrates the hell outta me when both teams decide to camp down the map. Its then generally up to the brave few i.e you, that legendary Phalebus dude :p, Sac, Burn etc etc. to continue running around and killing everyone...

Phalebus

“We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.” - Sovereign Mass Effect

• 2 weeks later...
Dr.Strangelove wrote:
Gryphus_1 wrote:
$5 for 12 maps, who wouldn't! I'd do that just for some updated maps.

G1

Oh hell yeah. I'd pay a buck per map even for COD4. Look at what your getting. The ability to instantly play new proffesionally made maps in COD4 with no modding needed. 4shizzle.

If you want professionally made maps by the original company, the best way to do it is set up and get an online petition started. Give it out to Clans/Players and they can post it on a community threy frequent and get the stats from there.

Just get someone with the know how on legal binding petitions and you can take it straight to the headquarters :) Just some food for thought.

I haven't actually voted because I am still getting use to the maps you currently have in rotation. Even going so far as to setup my own Local Dedicated Server (LDS) to go through the maps with my mates to see what can and can't be used :d

It is not how hard we hit, but as to how hard we get hit and still move forward!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
lol kill house, don't want imagine the carnage when full house x_x

saw that creek is back in rotation... but earing a lot of player says they dislike (and i'm one of those); know is not liked to Bog & Bloc, but it is with map rotation...

Following NJAs, because NJAs are awsome

• 1 year later...